Reviews for Bourne Tiva
jracd chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I love it. IF only NCIS would see that Tiva could work. Great job on the writing.
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
God, that was awesome! It made me all tingly and weirdish... I do that whenever I read Tiva fics - I sort of see it in front of me and hear their voices say the lines in the fic and then I go all happy. I can survive off Tiva fics for days! Especially this one, it was cute.
Katharen Silver chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
LOL I love how Gibbs just knows. I keep waiting for it to happen on the show...sighs...oh well love it! Its a perfect ending )
Betherzz chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
nice chapter. i am surprised as hell she did not just haul off and slap the ever living crap outta him for waiting so damn long before she confessed her feelings.
TheJLB chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
that was really good! you're really descriptive and i loved tony's little cover-up thing he tried to do, that was cute. i felt gibbs was OOC but everyone else was good.
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This really does sound like something Tony would do, good job. Next chapter please...
Elizzzybeth chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Good job! Everyone seems to be in character so far. I'm excited for your next update. Keep it up!
probationarysidekick chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
great start ) update lol

dont be discouraged by lack of reviews! my first review for mah story didn't come until chapter 4! So if thats wats holdin youu back from updating dont let it.

Cuz i wanna noe wat happens ) ) )

please?
BritMum chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh I can't wait to see how Ziva takes to the Bourne trilogy! Should be loads of fun!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh I'm a big Bourne fan so I'm anxious to see how this turns out!
tonyandziva4ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
me likey so far so ud son!