Reviews for Property Of
chosentreat chapter 27 . 9/21
No! I don't know what happened next! D: This story is amazing, I stayed up all night one night to read it. Even if you don't finish it, id love to see the outline if your done? Thanks for writing while it lasted
MadnessJones chapter 9 . 8/7
Geico: Save 15% or more on health insurance XD
skittlesdeb chapter 27 . 6/16
Great story!
Mullkkkkkk chapter 17 . 6/12
Prowl VS Slang, the eternal struggle x'D
not2necromanc chapter 27 . 4/16
IDK if you are planning to continue this but if you need planet bound evidence of Terran civilization that the 'cons were likely to miss, the Pacific Gyre exists.
AccaliaRed chapter 17 . 1/3
I adore this fanfiction more than I have any other, and have reread chapters over and over after I realised it was incomplete and hadn't been updated in close to four years! When I realised that, I felt so gutted, and I'm not known for my emotional investments. Please, please, don't let this be abandoned. I can honestly say I love pretty much every aspect of this.

One thing I've got to say, though; how was Miles identified as property before? He obviously didn't have a microchip before Prowl, and it was never mentioned he had one of those bands. Did Dropkick just let Indy take him with nothing?
Kiwifruit chapter 27 . 1/1
*finishes reading last current chapter*
Well,... Shit. That was actually -really- good!
(Now when did it last update? I should really-)
*gets back up to the top of the page*
*the 2012 year glares*
...
Fuuuuugggee ;-;
Well, unless you update, this was truly amazing while it lasted, and I thank you for that :)

~Kiwi
Hally2 chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
I'm loving this story. Have you ever thought about making one from Tinkerbell were humans turned the Fairies into pets.
Twisted Midnight Dreams chapter 27 . 8/20/2015
Maaaaaan it's been like 3 years since this updated but it's so, so good. I forgot how good, honestly. I hope you haven't given up on it!
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 27 . 7/10/2015
its a good story, the plot seems a little slow at times but its interesting and easy to follow.
Bunnies3andme chapter 21 . 5/19/2015
Just wondering, are you going to keep updating? I hope so!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
I was wondering, what is going to happen to Mikaela or Complement when it's that time of the month for her? Is she provided tampons or pads?
BloodWolfToboe chapter 27 . 3/4/2015
I didn't realise it wasn't completed until I got to chapter 27. When I saw it hadn't been updated in three years I wanted to go in a corner and cry! Please don't let this story be abandoned!
Diamonds and Bones chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This story is awesome and you write so well! I love it so much that I keep rereading my favorite parts over and over again. You have definitely thought this through about the whole sentient being things and how the autobots think humans were non-sentient beings. Love it! I also like how you have written it so that we are able to have so many points of view cause they're all really interesting to read.

Anyways, bottom line is it's a very well thought out, well written, entertaining, and fun to read fic. And I love, love, love it! Great job, I'm extremely
happy to have found it and I hope you update soon.
Singollo Lomien chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
I am really enjoying this story so far.

I just thought of way to prove sentience. Not alphabet writing, but math. It would be possible to start with tally marks and visual representations. (1 tally for one food packet, 2 tallies etc.) Next use tally marks for simple addition and subtraction problems and using physical items to demonstrate the connection. (he has 1 packet, she has 2, write ll llll and give all the packets to one person.) Next you could use tally marks to teach our number system to make it more practical to demonstrate complex math. Start with addition and subtraction and work up to multiplication and division and even basic algebraic equations.
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »