Reviews for Property Of
Andy Braginsky chapter 27 . 4/24
Ah, it's been nearly ten years and this is still my favorite Transformers fic. I truly wish it had an end. Especially since the Autobots would soon be looking for a guy named 'Witwicky'.

XD
garden galaxy chapter 25 . 10/12/2020
thundercracker and skywarp are cool
garden galaxy chapter 17 . 10/11/2020
ahh miles you sly dog
garden galaxy chapter 16 . 10/11/2020
It is a good thing miles was never collared or tracked with anything. I wonder how their faces looked at his juggling. I can't wait for Bee to speak with them
garden galaxy chapter 14 . 10/11/2020
I am flattered jazz feels reverant, and abashed at what he sees
garden galaxy chapter 13 . 10/11/2020
How dense do you have to be? it's obvious human are sentient lol
garden galaxy chapter 9 . 10/11/2020
Put down? Damn
garden galaxy chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
pets? Dark.
Ashes chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
God I love this story, gonna re-read it, wish it was still alive, but alas.
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 27 . 7/19/2020
Oh my goodness, this was frightening and fascinating in equal measure. Wow
FracturedSpark chapter 17 . 6/28/2020
Prowl just being Fraggin' confused as all Pit is hilarious
Ginny of Queenscove chapter 27 . 6/8/2020
Hi I just wanted to tell you I first read this years ago back when I was new to fanfic and it is one of my favorites to this day. I probably go back at least once a year to reread. So thank you for leaving it up. And if you ever decide to come back to it there are people out here that would be thrilled even just for a bit more
Supergirlprime chapter 2 . 4/26/2020
I've been following this story since I was in high school (and that was a long time ago because I remember the last update while I was in hs) And I wanted to tell you that I still love this story. I've moved away from transformers as a fandom, but one or twice a year I re read this story. It's almost like an old friend at this point. Thank you for writing it and thank you for keeping it up.
Much love from a fan
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
Like other reviewers, I first found this story years ago, and have recalled it fondly ever since. Now, here I am, returned for a (long overdue) re-read. Not all of my favorite fanfics have, for lack of a better term, 'aged well'; but this one is just as good as I remembered.

Eight years is a long time... but it's also no time at all. It's been almost eight years since I last reviewed this story, as it turns out (and wasn't THAT a shock!). Those college essays I mentioned are now a distant memory - but this fanfic was not. So I know it's a long shot, but I'll be keeping an eye on this, in case you are ever willing and able to continue.

Hoping all is well!