Reviews for Property Of
Bunnies3andme chapter 21 . 5/19
Just wondering, are you going to keep updating? I hope so!
I was wondering, what is going to happen to Mikaela or Complement when it's that time of the month for her? Is she provided tampons or pads?
BloodWolfToboe chapter 27 . 3/4
I didn't realise it wasn't completed until I got to chapter 27. When I saw it hadn't been updated in three years I wanted to go in a corner and cry! Please don't let this story be abandoned!
Diamonds and Bones chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This story is awesome and you write so well! I love it so much that I keep rereading my favorite parts over and over again. You have definitely thought this through about the whole sentient being things and how the autobots think humans were non-sentient beings. Love it! I also like how you have written it so that we are able to have so many points of view cause they're all really interesting to read.

Anyways, bottom line is it's a very well thought out, well written, entertaining, and fun to read fic. And I love, love, love it! Great job, I'm extremely
happy to have found it and I hope you update soon.
Singollo Lomien chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
I am really enjoying this story so far.

I just thought of way to prove sentience. Not alphabet writing, but math. It would be possible to start with tally marks and visual representations. (1 tally for one food packet, 2 tallies etc.) Next use tally marks for simple addition and subtraction problems and using physical items to demonstrate the connection. (he has 1 packet, she has 2, write ll llll and give all the packets to one person.) Next you could use tally marks to teach our number system to make it more practical to demonstrate complex math. Start with addition and subtraction and work up to multiplication and division and even basic algebraic equations.
adelphe24 chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
I wish, i wish upon a star the first star i see tonight, i wish i may i wish i might see another update shine bright!
love this story! please! update!
What Lies Beyond chapter 27 . 6/26/2014
whoo boy...here comes Simmons...is he gonna be just as crazy as he was in the movies?

speaking of the movies, I'm starting to see a familiar plot echo...

It's been over a year, but please update! This is getting good...

(And the fourth movie? At the time I'm posting, it's coming out tomorrow...in 3d!)
kateydidnt chapter 27 . 6/24/2014
I love this story and I do hope it has not been completely abandoned.
Awesomesauce221B chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Please keep going it's to good of a story to ever be abandoned
throughoutwinter chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
Come on! Continue you can do it!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 27 . 4/26/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE! Amazing story. Can't get enough!
kirara the great chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
please tell this isn't abandoned because i really love this story i don't think i've ever had so much emotion happening because of a story my lord
Guest chapter 27 . 3/18/2014
What happens next?! The suspense is killing me *_*
starkling chapter 27 . 1/26/2014
What a wonderful story! Very intriguing plot and the characterization is spot on. I love how slow the build up has been and now it finally feels like the action is about to start. I see that it has been some time after you last updated, but I definitely hope to see more of this at some point! : )
Guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Mother ducker I love this story
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »