Reviews for Property Of
MisstyX0007 chapter 17 . 1/29
Uh oh your in for it Prowl
MisstyX0007 chapter 14 . 1/29
They're getting closer
MisstyX0007 chapter 4 . 1/29
MisstyX0007 chapter 3 . 1/29
At least San and Michaela are together, but they better see miles again
MisstyX0007 chapter 2 . 1/29
Don't separate them bee
MisstyX0007 chapter 1 . 1/29
It's only the first chapter and I'm already crying.

Only through one chapter...
More to go
Supergirlprime chapter 1 . 1/28
It's been several years since this has been updated (as an adult with my own abandoned stories I don't blame you) but I appreciate the fact that you didn't take it down so that every now and then I get to re-read this story and enjoy it like an old friend. I recall seeing it updated when I was in high school. And that was a looooong time ago. I still enjoy it. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
novicewriter552 chapter 27 . 1/13
I absolutely love this story. But I'm disappointed that you never finished it and I wonder if there's any chance of it ever happening...

I know you probably have a very busy life but just consider it, please.

I am glad that at least Annie and Lennox were reunited before you left. Thanks for writing this!
MapleTears chapter 27 . 12/27/2017
Really good read! Come back whenever you desire- all of us are looking forwards to your return.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/15/2017
This was a bomb read, fun idea and enjoyable writing. You handle the characters well and if you ever finish it I would be excited to read it :)
Cashagon chapter 27 . 11/12/2017
Where are you hydraling110?! Where are you that stops you from writing this story? I beg of you! Do not leave "Property Of" to suffer from INCOMPLETION... Please?

I love what you've done with this idea. I wish there were more stories like this, that would be nice.

Cash is out. Peace!
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 27 . 8/16/2017
It's often really hard to find a well-edited piece of fanfiction on this site, but I'm happy to say this story is one of them. I'm kind of sad it hasn't been updated in such a long time, but I'm still glad I found it.

I know life is probably devouring you whole right now, so I just wanted to say that I found the story awesome and to wish you luck. And if you ever do pick this up again, I'm very interested in seeing where it goes!
Dolphinsong15 chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
It was soooo cuuuuttteeee!
ShinyNinetales chapter 26 . 4/7/2017
I really like this fic, it's interesting and really good, I have a question that has been bugging me from the start, what about tattoos and piercings? what do the mechs that aren't in the know thing about them?
T'Shanik chapter 26 . 2/15/2017
This is such a great story, i still come back to check even though it's not been updated in years. If you ever pick it up again I'd definitely read it! Thanks for what you did post
1,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »