Reviews for Property Of
Ruyh chapter 16 . 5/6
Only detail here is that English is not a phonetic language.
MoonRein chapter 27 . 1/22
Still here 2022, baby! The amount of times I re-read this fic again and again is actually concerning. Now that's a sign of a great story.

With that said, re-reading this solidified my opinion that the Prowl's and Miles' sub-plot is my absolute FAVORITE of them all. Don't get me wrong, Sam and Mikaela plus Bumblebee are great, and Ironhide plus Annabelle as well — but the contrast between stoic Prowl with the oddball that is Miles is soooo good! And the progression of Miles becoming more strong-willed despite his trauma, and Prowl helping him along the way? SO WONDERFULLY WRITTEN AAAAA
Anonny chapter 27 . 12/28/2021
Despite my best efforts, I have reached the end of this fic once again. It's still just as good as when I read it years ago, and I absolutely love the world of it. Wonderful job, thanks so much for writing!
X-I-L2048 chapter 1 . 8/30/2021
Hey, I've never commented on this fic before, but I wanted to let you know that I still return to it periodically, even though it looks increasingly like it'll never be finished. What's here is still legitimately one of the best fics I've ever read, though, so thank you for writing and sharing. 3
MoonRein chapter 1 . 7/24/2021
HOLY CRAP

I just finished reading this and I- can't even fully describe the praise and attachment I hold to this fanfic. I'm actually speechless. The differing narrative and storylines, the characterization, and hell, even the worldbuilding got me hooked even though I've never once watched or read anything Transformers related?
I was interested in this because of the tag "Humans as pets" and decided hey, why not? And my God, was I not prepared to be so captivated by this story. I'm actually so heartbroken that it's been years that this was updated. I hope you're alright Author, and that this story finally gets its deserved end.
Andy Braginsky chapter 27 . 4/24/2021
Ah, it's been nearly ten years and this is still my favorite Transformers fic. I truly wish it had an end. Especially since the Autobots would soon be looking for a guy named 'Witwicky'.

XD
garden galaxy chapter 25 . 10/12/2020
thundercracker and skywarp are cool
garden galaxy chapter 17 . 10/11/2020
ahh miles you sly dog
garden galaxy chapter 16 . 10/11/2020
It is a good thing miles was never collared or tracked with anything. I wonder how their faces looked at his juggling. I can't wait for Bee to speak with them
garden galaxy chapter 14 . 10/11/2020
I am flattered jazz feels reverant, and abashed at what he sees
garden galaxy chapter 13 . 10/11/2020
How dense do you have to be? it's obvious human are sentient lol
garden galaxy chapter 9 . 10/11/2020
Put down? Damn
garden galaxy chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
pets? Dark.
Ashes chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
God I love this story, gonna re-read it, wish it was still alive, but alas.
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 27 . 7/19/2020
Oh my goodness, this was frightening and fascinating in equal measure. Wow
1,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »