Reviews for Property Of
LilactheDryad chapter 27 . 7/10
Why'd ya stop?!
LilactheDryad chapter 26 . 7/9
I don't understand about the glasses. Sam has never been described with them
LilactheDryad chapter 24 . 7/8
I like Nick! And the fact that you gave a poor nameless soldier a designation!

It's too bad that Will can't just talk to Annabelle over the comms...
LilactheDryad chapter 23 . 7/7
*sighs in relief* Thank you very much for resolving that...
LilactheDryad chapter 22 . 7/7
Okay, either I'm stupid and can't read this right, or it's a reference to the movies, idk, but what the heck do Witwicky and the All Spark have to do with each other?

Also, the fact that noone is making the Annabelle connection is really frustrating me! I hope you resolved that soon!
LilactheDryad chapter 21 . 7/7
So is Annabelle, Annabelle Lennox? Again, please forgive my ignorance. I haven't watched the movies, only some Netflix cartoons.
LilactheDryad chapter 20 . 7/7
Hey, Epps! Annie's dad's friend!
LilactheDryad chapter 19 . 7/7
No typos, but I signed in per your request.
LilactheDryad chapter 18 . 7/7
Dang you! I've been so occupied reading this, I've wasted an entire day that could have been used to write up my assignment, which is due in on Monday! That means I've only got Sunday to work on it; Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

In case you didn't get the memorandum, I really like this story. And I haven't even watched any of the movies or read comics(if they have any. I am rather ignorant concerning this fandom; any and all of my knowledge of the bots has been gleaned from my sibling watching various Transformer cartoons on Netflix)
LilactheDryad chapter 17 . 7/7
Oh my gosh! I loved Annabelle's discovery! And everyone else's. But especially Annie's!
LilactheDryad chapter 16 . 7/7
Yay! Communications will soon commence!
LilactheDryad chapter 15 . 7/7
I think you did an excellent job!
LilactheDryad chapter 14 . 7/7
Took you guys long enough!
Ha! The singing reminds me of Boo from Monsters Inc.
LilactheDryad chapter 13 . 7/7
Why does your story have to be sooooo good?! I'm supposed to be cleaning but I can't stop reading!
LilactheDryad chapter 12 . 7/7
Oh crud oh crud oh crud!
1,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »