Reviews for A Trip To Japan
Subject 342 chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
I feel so sad for Thomas' sister... living in those horrible conditions. Well, hope she'll find a better place to live with the three of them. Very good!
OBAMASUCKS chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Just stop you suck major. hahahaha sorry but I'm being honest.
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
idiot tommy

bad manners!

poor sister!

hurry update!
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
i really like that your making the characters more relaxed and comfortable with each other ( even if its a little ooc) but i felt bad for shina , the joes were pretty mean about were she was living and basically saying how horrible her life is, i know this is a plot divice to get her to the u.s with them, but they could have been a little bit more respectful, since the japanese are all about honour and respect.

dont know if any one else is having a problem with this but i find it hard to remember who ian is and it would really help if your referred to him as snake eyes once or twice just to remind slow people like myself who your talking about.
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
oh now

that boss si now in the grave 6 ft below guaranteed now...
Argent-Perekin chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Ah...it's okay. The Japanese is incorrect, though. But most of it is good. I liked it. Just remember the words I sent you in my email.
Asterisk78 chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Good chapter (Shina's a cutie), but I'm afraid I have to agree with willwrite4fics. The Japanese is confusing to me, and I'm pretty sure that Storm Shadow has nothing against geisha...in fact, Junko Akita was a geisha for years before she met him (Master and Apprentice #2).

Besides, they're not prostitutes. They're hostesses. They're well-respected artisans who play and sing traditional Japanese songs, do tea ceremonies, and entertain with witty conversation. They don't just hang around restaurants, either: there is a specific charge for the pleasure of their company, usually called ohana, or flower money. Also, they're a slowly dying art in Japan, so they're usually not seen outside of hot springs, Gion, or certain districts in Tokyo. So, I guess you should just specify that the women in the restaurant aren't real geisha...just call them what they are.

~Asterisk*
EllieLovesToRead chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Aww this is a nice story so far. Thank you for putting up some Japanese translation. I don't speak the language, although I'd like to learn it. :P You left it on a cliffhanger. I can't wait to read what happens next.
willwrite4fics chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
Why would he dislike geisha? They aren't prostitutes. They're a very referred very old traditional occupation. It's a respectable career and the girls/women go through almost as much training as a ninja would.

I find the japanese extremely distracting, since I don't know what they're saying, it's just gibberish.. and then once in a while you have them explain roughly to Shana.. so it doesn't work for me.
aznchick98 chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
Oh la la drama! Hehe!
aznchick98 chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Very funny. I love your stories. They're really refreshing. Update soon.

Rosie
aznchick98 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Hehe good! I think the threat worked! You updated! Good story though!
aznchick98 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hehehe this is gonna be funny. I can already tell! Unless your tricking us to make us believe that it's funny when in reality your just... Kay I'm ranting to much! Overall great story! If you don't update I hope you know I'm related to Ian and Thomas!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Neat. I hope it doesnt' get confusing having Shana/Shina. It's odd to read about Scarlett being around Tommy and Snake Eyes, and still odd to read Thomas, instead of Tommy and Ian instead of Snake Eyes.

Neat idea.