Reviews for Surprise
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Yes, it was enjoyable. There should be more R/H. They're kind of adorable. I love best friends who fall in love.
poxmaker chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I was looking for some good Harry/Ron, and look, I found it! :D I liked this very much-for something you didn't plan on posting, it was very good. I know you said it felt choppy, but I liked how it flowed. Plus the sentence structure was excellent.

I like how you wrote Harry and Ron, and I think you got them down very well. Harry was a bit more sensitive than the canon, but that is soo not a bad thing. I liked the imagery of him curling into a pillow.

I also really, really liked that you didn't have them kiss as a 'seal-the-deal' type of thing. So many fics/movies/books/whatever have people kiss when their feelings are revealed that it's become cliche to me. I think a hug suites this situation far better. (Although I'm sure they kissed sometime after the fic ended.)

Thank you for deciding to post this. I would've missed out if you hadn't. :3
Ember Kuzumi chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Hello! Wonderful story, althogh I think I know why it feels choppy, because I noticed that, too. A fic like this is naturally meant to be a chapter fic, not a oneshot. By cramming all the action into one short chapter, a lot of the background was missed, providing a very flat backdrop for the events within, kinda like a two-dimensional painting; good, but not good enough to be really stunning. I think perhaps if it were a twoshot, first being background action, second being foreground action (the events we "see" taking place),it woul be perfect.

That's all for now. Nice idea, just needed to be a teeny bit longer. Keep working!

Yours,

Tiff
MadamBlack chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
i liked the store. was sorta sweet. wished it was longer and elaborated more. but it was good.
kerplank chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Cute. Its simple, believable and adorable.
Mezzer 5.2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Loved it! More!
imre infinite chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I normally don't like Ron/Harry but I wanted to check it out and this was really good. The writing, the way you made it realistic and just... everything. Maybe I'll start liking Ron/Harry now n_n

Great job!
SpaceMonkeyx chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Loved this, so well written.

Last line made me giggle 'shut up ron'

Love it :)
WootYaoi chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I liked the "I like you very bloody much" line XD

Very, very cute.

I know what you mean about choppy, but it wasn't glaringly obvious. I think it started out really well then only got choppy towards the end. It had that vaguely empty feel to it.

You still did a very good job though
Vulture Hopes chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Ron/Harry is actually one of my least favorite pairings, but you pulled it off really well! Good job on keeping them all in character.