Reviews for All The Right Hormones,All The Wrong Times
bizarrebri chapter 1 . 1/4
This was my first Grimmichi fanfic(its been years I'm just coming back to reread) but Im still waiting on an update. please come back
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Loved it keep going!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
love it cannot wait for more and to see what happens
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Please please update soon!
TheMentalDilemma chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
Can I request this alternate version? This is a really good story and I think it will be worth the extra reading.
Draculalucard chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
please update this is awesome!
IloveGiroro chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
That was awesome I hope you add onto this story.
Fallen chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
Please please pleaaaaaseeeeeeee update! I have ABSOLUTLY fallen in love with this amazing fic and I need you continue! Talk about the biggest cliff hanger ever! Or at least tell me at this adress: wether you plan to continue this master peace or not. I know it's been a while but I will wait forever patiently as lon as I know you actually pla on continuing this awesomeness. Plz let me know what your answer is because I ABSOLUTLY adore this fic and hope I can get some more awesome chapters #your biggest fan
YamiYugiYuki chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Its such a good story. Please update its been two years, i really want to find out what happens in the next chapter.

This is the only story like this that I have read and its soooo good. Cant wait to see what happens next. I will definitely be reading this again.
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
Two years, four months, and five days submitting to You, and this Scene with Renji STILL makes me roll over and show throat. GODS DAMN, Master, but You don't know what You do to me.

And two years, seven months, and twenty-seven days since I first reviewed this too. The best decision I ever made. Who'd have thought three months later would have been the start of all of this? I love you, and you're still one of the best writers I know.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
Holy crap please continue this! I fell in love with the plot the first chapter!
Chimera Raver chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
cant wait for the next chapter
Luna chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Noooooo! I want more T.T
I fuckin' love grimmjow, the last sentence made me laugh so hard.
I want new chapter u.u
I hope u will uploade soon
PD: best story EVER. Hope u r fine
Luna chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Oh it finally happened! YAOOI!
I absoluteley LOVE, no I ADORE ur fic, it's fucking AWESOME XD
It's a little odd for me seeing Grimmjow's behaviour. He was/is always the dominant one for me. But it's cool this way too XD
scheun2100 chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Oh my... When is the next part? Have to know what happens next.