Reviews for All The Right Hormones,All The Wrong Times
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Please please update soon!
TheMentalDilemma chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
Can I request this alternate version? This is a really good story and I think it will be worth the extra reading.
Draculalucard chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
please update this is awesome!
IloveGiroro chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
That was awesome I hope you add onto this story.
Fallen chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
Please please pleaaaaaseeeeeeee update! I have ABSOLUTLY fallen in love with this amazing fic and I need you continue! Talk about the biggest cliff hanger ever! Or at least tell me at this adress: wether you plan to continue this master peace or not. I know it's been a while but I will wait forever patiently as lon as I know you actually pla on continuing this awesomeness. Plz let me know what your answer is because I ABSOLUTLY adore this fic and hope I can get some more awesome chapters #your biggest fan
YamiYugiYuki chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Its such a good story. Please update its been two years, i really want to find out what happens in the next chapter.

This is the only story like this that I have read and its soooo good. Cant wait to see what happens next. I will definitely be reading this again.
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
Two years, four months, and five days submitting to You, and this Scene with Renji STILL makes me roll over and show throat. GODS DAMN, Master, but You don't know what You do to me.

And two years, seven months, and twenty-seven days since I first reviewed this too. The best decision I ever made. Who'd have thought three months later would have been the start of all of this? I love you, and you're still one of the best writers I know.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
Holy crap please continue this! I fell in love with the plot the first chapter!
Chimera Raver chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
cant wait for the next chapter
Luna chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Noooooo! I want more T.T
I fuckin' love grimmjow, the last sentence made me laugh so hard.
I want new chapter u.u
I hope u will uploade soon
PD: best story EVER. Hope u r fine
Luna chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Oh it finally happened! YAOOI!
I absoluteley LOVE, no I ADORE ur fic, it's fucking AWESOME XD
It's a little odd for me seeing Grimmjow's behaviour. He was/is always the dominant one for me. But it's cool this way too XD
scheun2100 chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Oh my... When is the next part? Have to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
*giggles* cant wait for more
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Hello there, I realize that you havn't updated this fic in a while but I wanted you to know that I absolutly love it and would greatly appreciate it if you would consider starting it back up. On your own schedual of course; I would really love to continue reading and find out what happens with the humans and with Ichigo and Grimmjow. Thank you for writing this to begin with.
Kathalex24 chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Soo.. I know you've not been writing this for a while but I actually like your story a lot :) So I was hoping maybe I can talk you into continuing it? Also, I've a question. In animal form, who is bigger Grimmjow or Ichigo? 'Cause I was under the impression it was Ichigo since you described him as a very tall cat and in the hospital scene he has both Grimmjow and Renji plus the little arrancar under his body which would be impossible if he was smaller than any of them, but then later on the story you describe Grimmjow as bigger, so I'm a bit confused about it.
Anyway, please please please continue this story :) It'd make me happy :) Sorry for any mistakes this comment might have, I'm learning english so I'm not sure if there are any grammar mistakes or something.