Reviews for Supreme Genetics Creation of a Bloodline
Cammo Eckert chapter 7 . 3/29
2 year suspense O.o
Googlemo chapter 4 . 3/2
This story ends for me here. The plot itself is not bad at all. BUT its execution is only bearable. There also plot holes:
1)Naruto's Mother WAS jinchuuriki and Tsunade's grandma was one too, so the whole crap about not knowing whats gonna happen to jinchuuriki's offspring is shit.
2)Hinata's confession happened in pain invasion this is AFTER THAT, Why Naruto didn't know she loved him?!

And of course retarded use of japanese words kills this story.
Googlemo chapter 2 . 3/2
DON'T FUCKING USE JAPANESE WORDS IN FULLY ENGLISH FANFIC YOU ASSWHIPE!
USE FUCKING ENGLISH! NOT BAKA, BUT AN IDIOT! NOT GOMMEN BUT SORRY!
It sounds retarded when you use 3japanese words in english fanfics!
Naruto The Highlander chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
I just got done reading Kingkakashi's completed version of this story and it was awesome! But it also got me curious about how you would have finished off the story in comparison to what he did? I hope you will give your readers a chance to see what you would have done. I think it would be cool to compare the two and I think you could make just as awesome a version as he did. And this story appears to be your most successful and popular one if you base it off of the number of reviews you get per chapter. Good luck with it and I hope we'll see a new update for it soon.

P.S. BTW, how come you never left any reviews on King K's version of the story? Did you two have a falling out or something?
Ppsh chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
One of the most retarded story's I have ever read.
Sakura is off the charts bitch-mode. Naruto is both retarded and a wimp. The entire konoha council is utterly gutless; the whole premise doesn't even begin to make sense. The Raikage should be kissing THEIR boots for what his predecessor did to the Hyuuga, not the other way around. And why would it even matter? If he pulled out of the alliance for some trivial bullshit like that, then good on him... his nation would be alone and the first to fall to the Akatsuki. The idea that they would give Hinata to the Raikage is an utter joke.
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Well, that was interesting. Although, since the Namikaze weren't a clan, but the Uzumaki were, shouldn't he be rebuilding that clan instead. Plus it's his last name too.

Okay, just how knowledgable are you about the series? Naruto would have already known that Hinata was in love with him, given that she openly declared said love for him before she got smacked around by Pein.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
You know what, I'd have torn the marriage document up, and sent the bitch to the Raikage, or married her off to someone she liked even less, like Lee.

Well damn, so much for Naruto being able to defeat Dark Naruto, or has that already taken place?

I notice no one called him on his blatant disrespect. I guess him almost single-handedly defeating the guy who wrecked their village mean they aren't about to push an angry Naruto over something like that.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This might have been made after but the fact Tsuande exist proves Jinchurriki children are viable for further reproduction. Might have ended Mokuton might not have but it is not like a mule a genetic end.
ozmial chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
well im sorry but im stopin readin this story. like i said its well written... but i dont like a submissive weak naruto
ozmial chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
-sigh- well i was really likeing this. well written, interestin possibilities of bloodlines. a new clan. but now he is gonna forgive sakura? yea i know it is very realistic cause he does love her so he would forgive her...but damn it i really do hate her she also im hopein naruto does somthing to the council... i would exspecially like it if he took kakashi's eye and put it in a glass ball and wore it around his neck as a souvineir... mmmm that would be great... lets see some action allready goodness
hello chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
are you fucking bored?
get a life rofl
blklover chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
great story keep writing please
KenZe chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Cool story
Fangking2 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
i'll just have to pretend i didn't read that part of some jiraiya/tsunade in the past you uselessly inserted there but really that just destroyed the whole drama for me.

i don't know about you but i just don't like the idea of jiraiya/tsunade... and since your fic has been close to canon so far, even a hint of that pairing is just plain stupid.

but then again, you could have written this before the latest manga chapters that revealed how much devotion tsunade has for dan so it can be overlooked.

seriously though, a jiraiya/tsunade pairing is as crack as tonton/pakkun. tsunade/naruto is more likely to happen, heck even tsunade/konohamaru is more likely to happen than tsunade/jiraiya. you blind tsunade/jiraiya fans should openn your eyes damnit.