Reviews for Vanity Mirror
fanfictionfan9503 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
But why! I was really getting into the story and then it just stopped! Please keep going I want to see what happens!
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Okay, this story is pretty damn awesome. You have me cranked up now! Can't wait!
XxItsmeNInaxX chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Love ya story! Speaking of which, I went to Miyavi's live last month yeah he pratically slap his guitar like always it's hot lol anyway can't wait for the chapter already pls come back and continue this awesome story!
Lvlss chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
i hope you save your home and everything so update as soon as you can
thanks
MaracuyaHaeven chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Dont worry! Everything is going to be all right!

Have faith, and return to us as soon as possible!

Good luck!
Dirge chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I'm sorry that you're going through such a tough time right now :( Chin up though, things will get better.

I'm totally down for watching/reading your fanfics on LJ. I suggest Adult Fan if you want another place to post them, though their directory takes a bit of getting uses to.

I dig Vanity Mirror and I can't wait to read more. Fantastic work as well, keep on writing!
ShadowOfSlarlight chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I really love this story and I'm looking forward to reading all of it! You did an awsome job!
Maxie42 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
nice!
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
great story so far : ) I look forward to finding out how Cloud does on his first day of the job. Update soon please!
DarkFlameDancer chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
love the story so far please update asap and hope you get over the writers block soon!
Superfan8 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Please continue these two chapters ended all too quickly!
kimberly kim chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Yayyy this story is refreshing haven't seen a story with this plot yet :) keep updating pleaseeeeeeeee :)))))
Confusion No Hime chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I know i told you I'll check out your KxC fics, but I couldn't help myself when I saw this. I'm going gaga over Sephiroth right now, LOL! Dude, you should totally continue this and I hope you'll post the next chapter soon 'coz I'm dying to know how will Cloud and Sephiroth meet! XD
Kyu-Momo chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Vincent x Reno?

huh. Never even thought of that pairing before. I might check it out later if I feel like it. :)

And aww, poor Cloud.

Wait... Ears plural? So he's going to get both instead of just one as in his advent children incarnation?

Hmm...

Oh, the SUSPENSE! XD

Good job! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Oooh, this is interesting so far...

You've effectively piqued my curiosity. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »