Reviews for I Sold You and You Sold Me
Takerslady chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
On that chin-grab RAW I was literally screaming! It was just slash gold. Legacy is SO good, there sexual tension just jumps off the screen. You can tell Teddy isn't wuite as submissive as Cody, he has to be broken. Good shot. :)
slashburd chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This match was one of the best slashy moments of WWE for a long time and I think you've captured the aftermath of it perfectly. Really great job!
Joel chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I have literally been DYING for this story! I mean who didn't see the looks those two were giving each other as Randy pounded on a submissive Ted? They were ready to fuck the world and make out right then and there! Thank you for the awesome story :D I really enjoyed it :D
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
ah damnit... and I was so waiting for the sex-scene ! :)
megsjedi chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
LOVE it!
BreyerRose chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
so omg... first off i have to say that you are an AMAZING writer. i've ravenoulsy read your stuff & you've become my fave author ever. i'm sorry if i'm coming off like a stalker lol.

anyway i loved this story. when i was watching this whole scene on raw i was dieing lol. the tension was awesome & is just me or was there some definate sexual tension going on between the boys hehe ;) i couldn't wait for someone to write about it. i'm glad you did.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I LOVE IT!
alethea293 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
You're right... that match was made of hawtness and awe-inspiring pervinng material.

Love this... especially cheeky!Ted in the end!

love, alethea

You've been very busy, eh? On a posting binge? lol... I'm still hoping for the sequel to your lovely Jack/John verse *makes puppy eyes*
Nyx Raisa chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Love it D

I mean, Teddy and Randy are not my pairing and normally I don't much care for either of them, alone or together, but that match on Monday? Holy. Shit. My eyes went O.O and bugged out of my head, no joke. That was seriously intense. I'm glad you ficced this. I think it was needed.

(More Miz/Swagger, plz?)