Reviews for Playing With Fire
Azula chapter 1 . 2/13
sexy haha
indiabrittany chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Ah! I loved this :) Good job.
WritingSchizo101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This review was writen as I read. Due to the shortness of this one-shot, the review may also be shorter than what I usualy give.

Interesting how Ty Lee is more reluctant and Azula more dominating than i nthe other Tyzula stories I've read. Nice to see them themselves again.

Ty Lee taking advantage of Azula made me laguh. What an idea! :) It is noted that the situation is exactly to opposite.

I like how the prompt and story name appears in Azula's quote.

I'm guessing Ty Lee doesn't want to paralyze Azula now. lol!

'Then Azula's hands slipped under her shirt and—somehow—her breast-bindings to press against bare flesh.' I think you meant to say' remove her breast-bindings.'

Cool to see Ty Lee take the dominant role.

I like how Ty Lee answers Azula question silently at the end.

Overall this was a good story, fun to read. Well writen and well executed.

Grade: High C
xlollx chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I loved it bt what did ty lee mean when she said azula wasn't herself?
romanvagabond chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Very well written.
wowo chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
omg

that was umm well I can't really comment because I ama girl myself and if i said that was "cool" or "awesome" it would sound like I am lesbian, which i'm not

but Great penmenship
KingOfTheRock chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
It was good. I can see Ty-Lee in it, though Azula seems a bit OOC. I always though Azula would either be on top or on the receiving end of some crazy sex move, but I guess it's open for interpretation.

It passes as a PWP, if that was your intention. The "playing with fire" thing is very much needed when it comes to Azula or Zuko, but I always think you should leave it as subtext and not say it literally.
Ondjage chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
your stories hardly get enough love! this is sensual and sexy...and I'm not even that much of a fan of this pairing.