Reviews for Yo, Musica!
Yaoi-Nee-Chan chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Please add more chapters. This is really amazing.
Kokoro no Negai chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Great story hope it continues
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
... PLEASE tell me you won't be one of the authors that annoyingly capitalizes on the potential for angst and takes most of or the entire fic to even begin to put the pair through proper romance, let alone get them together.
Tsunami-00kami chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Love the fic! Hope you write more!
BlackKat anon chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
please start updating on this story again i LOVE it and as previously stated its the only musica/haru fic and its sooooooo freaking awesome! - MEW! thank you!
NaluAngel chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Yay, I find this interesting please continue!
coolgamer chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
please update soon? its awesome
animefan200 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
CONTINUE THIS PLEASE!
I LOVE IT TO DEATH, AS WELL AS THIS PARING!
TheMysteriousAgentX chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEE continue this story! it is sooo good! i just need to know if they get together T.T
Kain Sinner chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Yahoo! Finally someone wrote a Musica/Haru fic! Thankyou!

but...why'd you end it? That was such a lovely yet sad ending. You're a really geat writer!

Could you maybe write more Musica/Haru? I tried myself but I couldn't get it quite right. You though, man you're awesome!

And it's good been the first to write a unique pairing...I did it for Kogaiji/Goku from Saiyuki. If there's none there and you like the pairing, you should write! It helps gets others motivated.

Keep it up! I'm backing you the whole way!

Kain
TheFairyPrincessNinja-OcAbuser chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
this is so good! (even tho musica is mine...) PLEASE write more soon!

TFPN
ChaosofNightMoonlightKiller chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
If you're going to pimp the hell out of the pairing where is the next update. More please. ASAP preferably
Rukia-K1 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Hm. Good story Poor Haru though
X-INACTIVE chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Gods I remember this show from when I was a kid. I loved it then and love it now! I think its like not cool that this is the only one of the pairing here. It makes me sad. But I like where this one seems to be going! :D

Thomas
FifthDayOfMay chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
CD Good luck. I think I might end up writing something in this genre if I can. Poor Haru, that has to suck.