Reviews for How the Mighty Have Fallen
rbear1231 chapter 15 . 4/2
i wish i could right as well as you i have good ideas but my writing skills can't seem to work.

rogue and remy for life.
commando666 chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
First I'm going to hunt you down. Then I'm going to skewer you in the balls, cut off those thieving hands of yours, cut off your feet, pierce holes in your chest, give you a new haircut and gouge out your eyes. Then I'm going to kill you. good threat
commando666 chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
i cant see or hear the word go kart without thinking of this song watch?vdMKyKS2LGyI
ashes to ashes 2 chapter 7 . 6/23/2016
I realize how annoying writing accents is and want to thank you for doing it anyway. It makes them seem more real and I love hearing those South accents (from Florida myself). So sad you took them out of your other stories.
ImpracticalDemon chapter 15 . 5/14/2016
Rogue and Gambit have been one of my favourite couples for a long time. You did a wonderful job of writing them. Thank you!
Sunshine's Dreamer chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
Chapter 7 may possibly be the funniest chapter of any fanfic I have ever read. This is fantastic!
danielemlac chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
nossa, amei sua história! parabéns!
Angie229 chapter 15 . 10/19/2015
Love the story.
tlyxor1 chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. -t.
HavenTheRavener chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
I felt like stopping a while ago, but I had to see them kiss. Great writing it was worth it️️️
rrenvy chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
A truly enjoyable read! The relationship developed very realistically and the story was full of humor, had me giggling (and outright laughing) constantly. Thank you for sharing!
RogueRaven18 chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Excelente historia me gusta como escribes a gambit y rogue
Soy una fiel seguidora!
Panhead17 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Alright I've legit reas this story about 4 times and I've never had the politness to reveiw it. This is one of my favorite stories on this entire site. Seriously. do ya think I would've read it si many times if I hated it? I can't even say what it is I love about it but I do. Keep up the good work. Your other stories are awesome too.
nekochan1994 chapter 15 . 10/24/2014