Reviews for The Twilight Saga Part 1
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Oh boy sounds like the nest part should be interesting...I sure hope Alice will be alright, and that Bella won't be to hard on her, or Jake being to much of an asshole.
Rasnadi chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Seeing as this may be all you understand I will follow your style.

Letters make up words.

Words make up sentences.

Sentences make up PARAGRAPHS.

Paragraphs make up chapters.

Chapters make up stories.

Stories represent a good author.

I think you may benefit from the third one. I may come off as rude, but I mainly want to help and set an example. Good luck for future stories and take heed of my words.

Gumy ;0
The Red Teardrop chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Your story is awesome...I really enjoyed reading it!
Random Peep chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Loved it! Awesome job, really enjoyed this fic! Can't wait to check out your other stories! P
inupuppy1596 chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
It was okay not as good as the really twight it just seem to move to fast like the moive but it was okay
Crush91 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
it seems to me all you've done is taken Edwards role and placed Alice in it giving her a similar personality if not the same as him. It's not necessarily a bad thing just, well the reason i believe Alice and Bella should be together is cause they fit better making Alice just like Edward kinda defeats the purpose, but this is just the first chapter here, so i'll read more and see, but maybe think about how Alice would treat the situations as opposed to Alice reacting the same as Edward would have
Mechconstrictor chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
Well, I've read part one. I think the story has merit but I need to see where part goes before I can make my mind up. Part one didn't really interest me as much as others have. That is mainly due to the story being almost the same, except with Alice instead of Bella. When you change people, the outcome of different situations will change.

And I'm not really that fond of Bella's brother. As I read the story, I find it hard to do so with him there. It's almost like he was forced into it.
minako366 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Alice is 19 and a JR? haha

Loved the video game thing, and I think it's great, the length of the chapters *nods*

I just wanted to say that I like how, as the story progresses, the story becomes more 'you' and less of the movie. That make sense? Again, anything I said wasn't meant as an insult so please don't take it like that. I actually really like this story *nods*
minako366 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I like this story and, don't take this the wrong way, but it is almost identical to the movie. You want to be careful with that stuff.
Daniela chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Hey!

perdona si no escribo en ingles no lo manejo muy bien...:/

pero la historia esta super..me lei todos tus B/A...

espero hagas la de Luna nueva seria super..ya lo espero
ever chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
awesome story

i really hope u do new moon

cant wait
rebel1499 chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
loved this story! wish the actual books went this way :( would of been much better ne wayz wanted 2 tell you awesome jonb and i loved your wolf story too :)
burninglove41 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
please update to new moon alice/bella!
SplinterWingz5x5 chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
read it all in one sitting after watching twilight yesturday and new moon today and i loved every word!
Michaylalove chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
please update soon i love this story