Reviews for GONE
anonymouse chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I loved this so much, keep writing ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Nice, I loved it!
niftynoshing chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Interesting, and quite beautiful.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Lovely insight. I've always felt bad for Javert in some way. Nice look into his mind.
Gragagagagagagaga chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Very interesting and some good images. You really got inside Javert's head.
AmZ chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
A good rendering of one poor repressed mind fighting against itself. I do wonder what he meant by "escaped or dead". Is this not happening in Toulon? Valjean was only escaped or dead after his second imprisonment.
Darth Pooky chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I'm glad you posted this on here! :D Just as lovely as it was on dA. I love how Javert seems torn in this, and how he still can't decide who Valjean is to him, yet his dreams insist that he DOES know and won't confront it. Just wonderful. :D
Sianco chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Woo! I remember reading this at one point... I think it was on DevArt when I was going through my Watch Deviations and I didn't have time to comment on a lot of them. :-/

Anyway, I love the way you portray Javert in this, with his indecisiveness and failure to accept what was right in front of his nose. I hope you write more! (And post a new chapter of Book 2!)
Chloe625 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh yay! I'm so glad to see this on here. As I said on DA, I feel like you have an amazing insight on Javert - even though I think this is mainly based on Javert from the '78 film, is that right? Anyway, you write him very well. The imagery and language are stunning, elegant without being excessive. I'm glad you showed Javert's conflicted feelings about Valjean here; even if there's an attraction, he has a -really- hard time getting past the fact that this man is what he should despise most, a convict. All in all, a wonderful piece...and as always, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!