Reviews for A Walk In Your Shoes
The Cashmere Nerd chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
continue3
Silverspoon chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
It's nice to see that for once things are not perfect in the Cullen household. The idea of such constantly wonderful relationships can get sickening after a while, and I always did wonder whether there were ever any 'issues'. They are vampires after all, so it is natural to assume that tempers flare from time to time.

I can't wait to see the therapy get underway! I liked the creativity of the name of the doctor also. I have a feeling from your writing that their appearance will also be rather amusing.

I loved the Rosalie/Emmett interaction in this chapter. Especially the image of her dragging him downstairs, quite literally. And also his suggestion of divorce above counselling. So like a man to choose the 'easier' option than voicing his feelings.

Hope you continue with this soon as I think it will be rather interesting to see how the respective couples cope inheriting the abilities of their partners. x
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
its awesome
Annie Cullen xx chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I love this, I can imagine them all arguing.
Becca Lynn chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
uhm.. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! i love this because, its detailed, funny and you have a amazing word-flow! I totally understand Bella and Jaspers annoyedness! You should make them vent 2 each other! This is incredible, good- no great job! Please update soon! LOVE IT At only 2 chapters :p Happy Writing! byee.

p.s. where'd ness go?
angelinthesky-121 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
this is really well written. You have the perfect Alice and Jasper, the perfect Bella and the Perfect Edward. And it's the right mix of funny and well written. :) Keep it up!
AliceCullensTwinENA chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
I really want to keep reading please please please keep writing I want to find out what its like in each others shoes
Partying In Canada chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is a really interesting story! I can't wait to read more _
Crazy-o chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I love it !

please continue :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I love this storyy !

Please keep writing :P

I'm Waiting for more :D
White-Horse186 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is real cool! I can't wait for more. Please update soon! :)
blue talith chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Squint's gone and written a quite good beginning to a possibly whopper of a tale! I'll be checking out future updates to this story.
ba2006 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
are you gonna finish your other fics?

this fic is cool and cant wait for the next chapter

BE forever
what.it.takes chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Sounds really good, keep going
Rachel-xox chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Really good so far, cant wait to read more.