Reviews for A Day in the Life of Arthur and Merlin
Maggie chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Awwww...
Alligates chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
That was beautifully sweet :3 I now have an image of Merlin darning socks permanently fused to my brain. I won't get rid of it; in fact, I quite like it c:
Carri007 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Excellent! Great characterization-just the right amounts of humor and banter and reluctant caring. There were several spots that made me burst out laughing :)
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hehe! This is lovely. Just a day in the life of their friendship-sometimes there aren't enough of those.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Too funny! Great story! I love the banter between the boys!
TukeIHNW chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hahahaha! My stars-too funny. And wonderful.
Hazins chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Lol, Arthur's scarred for life! hehe :)

I really like this. It seems it could have come straight out of an episode, Arthur and Merlin are DEFINITELY in-character :P

Great job.

~H
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I love this one too! I adore how protective Arthur is of Merlin. And its so cute how Merlin always gets himself into trouble. Also, the irony of Merlin actually being more powerful the Arthur could ever imagine, but still need Arthur to come to his rescue all the time. Although, if Merlin could use magic freely then it might be a different situation.

I thought is was so funny how Merlin was repeating what Arthur said. I was laughing the entire time. And of course their banter was as hilarious as ever, especially the drowning part. Man I love it when Arthur is sweet and does things like letting Merlin recover. Great fic!

lol and your welcome, I love leaving long reviews for something as good as that story.

~Shrine
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
So funny. I love it!
hachoo chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Haha, this was totally awesome! From start to finish, everything was just perfect... characters were great, plot was hilarious. Brilliant story :D
Destiniel chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
i loved it! i was smiling the whole time, and there was a little bit of joke slash (well that's how i interpreted it!) well done! ive read almost all of your stories. you clearly have a potential as a writer! really, you put me to shame :(
talk-ape chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
"Merlin couldn’t harm himself darning socks, could he?

you actually HAVE to do a fic about this now!
Eco Lin chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Cute protective!Arthur. Great story.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Great job! It made me laugh.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Loved this fic. It made me laugh.