Reviews for Kinship
nika0645 chapter 13 . 6/17/2017
Wow. I've reread this masterpiece second time and I am even more awestruck than during the first time. Such a wonderful idea. Loving it!
nika0645 chapter 9 . 2/8/2017
Love Lennox!
Cashagon chapter 14 . 2/5/2017
This was a very interest ing read. I like how you balanced out Sam. Made him both responsible, while still showing that he's just a kid. Again I am reminded of how Sam Witwicky could, and should, have been written. Thank you for that.

Cash is out. Peace!
janet1982 chapter 14 . 8/26/2016
awesome story )
ShadowShock chapter 14 . 1/4/2016
Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed it, you(all?) made even a story contained on one ship fun to read. I also appreciate that you stayed true to the rating. Sorry I'm not leaving a full chapter-by-chapter review, sick at the moment and this helped me not be so miserable. :)
1sunfun chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
kitwolf2008 chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
I just love the story kinship and read it several times already. Now I'm going to the next one which I read several times before as well.
JUST LOVE THE STORIES THAT THEY HAVE A PRIME BOND. JUST SO COOL
lolli-dragon12 chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
I love this story! It's wonderful The plot line is great! You've portrayed the characters personalities really well. Your writing style is really really good. It's sad that this story has ended though. It's a beautiful story. Great job!
Fandomology chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Love the ending, it made me laugh. It confused me too! ;) Wonderful writing!
kodaful1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Lala thanks
Starsilver chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Oh wow. "Here's to legal narcotics." I cracked up laughing after i read that. As well as the "Okay, I'm going to pop my pills now and not dream for a while." This is fascinating.
Elias Milsky chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I'm looking forward to translating more (I'm Russian). Thank you! This is a perfect story!)
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
THIS has got to be the truest chapter ever .
when explained like that, it would be awe inspiring
funny how it was applicable to both of them
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Awesome!

Awesome!
Rose O' Sharon chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I'm off to read "The Tie That Binds"! Thank for writing such an incredibly well-written, well-paced story with the amazing dialogue! :D

*Loud Applause*