Reviews for Kinship
Kittisbat chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
Have I favorited this story yet? I can't remember, so I'll just click it again...

Ok, now that that's done, I'm pleased. You did something worth Arcee dieing, and worth Michael Bay killing Jazz, too. (Didn't have long enough to get to know him really well, after all. He was still my favorite, though.) So yeah. I shalt wait for the next chapter.

*glares at various other stories you have written* Why can't you update as fast?

I'm joking. As long as this story keeps going like this, I'll be happy for a while. Make that already am happy for a while. Slower updates won't make me as happy, but updates are awesome. While reviews are love, updates are returning love. :D
laureas chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
I would like to see Jazz and Elita revived. Fantastic.
Dream's Abyss chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
It looks like Sam is coming to terms with his role in this.
MonkeyRead chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
Botoshpere,

As always, kudos on this chapter! So glad to see Arcee back (and Bumblebee is too ;) When I saw Skids and Mudflaps at the door, like ta a give me a heartattack! They got the biggest mouths. IF they'd've seen the Matrix in Sams' hands everyone on the planet would know in no time flat! So, are the other bodies of Arcee gonna come back online also?

Maybe Sam should start worshipping Ratchet for being such a good "Doctor". Blow it way out of porportion and act like a fanatic. When Ratchet finally gets fed up with it, maybe it'll teach himself a lesson... Then Sam could say one of those famous lines.

Just pondering the possibilities. It's amazing how many different ways this story could go. Good luck figuring out how you wanna take it, Botosphere! ;) I'll look forward to whatever and whichever version you choose. *grin*

I just love this story! *squee!*

Your #1 Worm,

MonkeyRead
justicejustice chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
Aw, you're right, that would have been a good end chapter, but I'm super happy that you're continuing this. You characterized Arcee well, especially sense we only have a couple lines from the movie to go off of. They REALLY need to stop adding Autobots and then not give them any screen time *coughJoltcough* Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter ;)
VeronicaD13 chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
Wow there was a ton of warm fuzzies in that chapter, topped off with a great outpouring of pride and confidence and respect and love and on and on. It was GREAT! I love that it worked! I wonder how they would plan to get Elita to Sam seeing as how she is kinda on another planet...

It kinda sucks that they can't tell Lennox about Sam, but maybe Sam will tell him himself at some point. Speaking of people being left outta the loop, why was Ratchet keeping Wheelie out? Does he still not trust him, or b/c he thinks he's annoying?

Can't wait for more!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
wow just wow it's official i have run out of word to describe how good this story is. keep up the good work :D
unicorndiva chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
Wow! this chapter was amazing! Great job!
Elita One chapter 11 . 11/15/2009
cool hes gonna bring them back?
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
Okay, okay. Update soon and make us all happy! And I liked how you didn't go into the details in that first part. I would've stopped reading then and there. I HATE that stuff!

Great chapter! Update soon!

Fenix
Marinelife37 chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
Talk about a double-edged sword. Connected dreams that could really come in handy if one of them is in trouble and need to get out a message. I wonder if it is limited by how far apart they are from each other.
justicejustice chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
Aah man, now we gotta wait to see what he's gonna do :) But you update fast so that's just fine. So, I guess they're kinda semi-communicating in their sleep now. Interesting idea, I really want to learn more about his brother bond thing you've come up with. As always, great writing and I'll be waiting for the next chapter ;)
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Wow. I think the same thing as Lennox [or was it the major...] about Obama. No offense, if you like the guy, but he just drives me crazy sometimes.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
And thus, he has a decision to make.

Nice post, although I REALLY don't get why Optimus feels it'd be bad for him in particular to use the Matrix. He's Optimus Prime, after all. *Shrugs*

Very deep post, here, lots of layers, yet not confusing. Good to see Sam accepting of his destiny. Is it Arcee's destiny to be brought back? Does Sam... have the right?[/Fourth_Doctor] ;)

As for Elita... Forget sending G1 Prime after Starscream. *Sends in G1 Elita One after Starscream* Capable of one-shotting Shockwave, leader of the last resistance group on Cybertron, Screamer is toast. ;)

Great post, par usual.
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I HATE it when people are talking to someone, then someone else comes in seemingly talking about the same thing, then saying some random thing that makes people ask, "What the heck are we talking about?
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »