Reviews for Kinship
Marinelife37 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Great chapter. I guess I would be freaked out too if I found out I had a metal alloy that wasn't supposed to be there, about radiation sickness. I think Sam is taking things rather well considering his past few days. I mean it has been less than a week since the attack of the Fallen. I would be worried even more information is going to flood my mind like it did with the Allspark since the Matrix is supposed to be very powerful and the knowledge while not on the forefront of his mind probably never left.
smounged1989 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Great story can't wait for more, Update soon please
staidwaters chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Only 2 chapters? (puppy eyes) There's more coming, right? right? right? Cuz this plot has So much potential, and I love your writing (and sense of humor).

Yes, I am in an obnoxious mood. Please ignore if it offends. But really, if I had a tail, I'd be wagging it at the idea of getting more of this..or heck, more of any of your writing. you rock.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I have only read the first chapter of this, but my brain is exploding with so much glee I had to share. One of the best opening chapters I have ever read in my life, and it is SO perfect. Yum. Thanks.
1Timberwolf chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Wow, poor Sam for all he's been through to find out he's a Prime? Can't wait for more.
GavinDarklighter chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That's an interesting start for a story. I'm hoping for more, since it's sounding very interesting.

I liked the misunderstanding in the first chapter. I was wondering the whole time, if they are talking about the same person. I wasn't sure if it was Optimus or Sam, it was just perfect, because it was true for both of them

I also like the idea of Sam being a Prime in the second chapter and I like your characterization. Sam isn't thrilled about being a Prime, freaking out a bit but I think in such a situation very... understandable and it wasn't too much. And the reason for Optimus calling Sam "boy" is... very nice. I like that :)
Lord Gort chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Interesting, although you are not the first to consider the possibility of Sam becoming a human Prime. Nonetheless, I am anxious to see where you take this. I commend you on a job well written and well done.
Tankred chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Samuel Prime IS on-line. Weapons: Hot! Mission: The destruction of any and all Decepticon invaders.
Marinelife37 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Great story. I can't wait to see what happens in the story. I think Sam took it rather well considering he is now related to Optimus Prime. Although I can't wait to see how it works. 'Bee only playing preachers' clips for talking was a nice touch.
Soului chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
The premise behind this story is everything I could hope for in a post-ROTF fic. I can't wait to see where you take this.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Aww, that was awesome. :) I loved Optimus and Sam talking, there. Sam a Prime? Well, why not? ;) Bllod brothers sounds good to me.

This is a gentle, reflective piece. A good piece too. :) I wonder what happens next, lol.
Luki Dimension chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Luki likes this so much. I love Prime!Sam fics and love the blood brothers twist. Looking forward to what the future holds for both of them.
Scarecrowqueen chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
*fwee* so exciting! can't wait to find out what all this means for Sam! eagerly awaiting update!
Vaapad chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Great story! I love it!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
wow that was really good the part with Optimus and sam at the end was really sweet I can't wait to read more :D
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »