Reviews for Kinship
Araytigre chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
Thank You, this was masterfully done, and making a sequel can sometimes be better than a chapter, because there is only SO MUCH that you can put into a chapter, especially when you keep coming up with more thing that must be said. My co-author and I have somewhat the same situation with our fic, we have published 5 chapters so fa, and to date ch.6 is almost as large as all of the other chapters combined ( and that is just THAT chapter, there are more in the works). OH!, we agree with you, Mikaela HAS to stay, Carly isn't Sam's Girl as we see it. TTFN
Araytigre chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Apologies for not reviewing before now (my co-author {hittocere) suggested reading your fics starting with this one, and I wanted to read all of it first), but after all of the hullabaloo around 9-11, I applaud your including of a Muslim here. We have a Family run Restaurant here in Portland Oregon, and we have a quite large following of Muslims from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the UAE (and a few other Countries too) that love our food, who are Wonderful People. Most of them are Males, but we also have several females (and not just Spouses) and their Families too. It is disheartening that the actions of a few radicals should mar the multitude of great and friendly people, even if their religion and beliefs appear strange to most of us the Christian world. This is a WONDERFUL fic! I Love it! It is a lot of fun. I plan to read the rest of it, along with the read of the ones that she has suggested too. Thank You. TTFN
May Eve chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
/completely incoherent but adoring babble-praise
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
Totally and absolutely amazing fic!

The prologue, the way it was written, truly captured my attention, and everything that happened from that point was exactly what I would have wanted to see after the closing scene of RotF, that and much more!

The way the interactions happened, and the way Sam dealt with the bombs thrown at him.

You are truly a very talented writer...
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
I saw, A Tie that Binds first and noticed in the note that it was a sequel and decided to read Kinship first. Wow! What a wonderful, well written, well thought out fic. I enjoyed it immensely.

Its a very, very believable take on what could happen after RotF. Honestly, for everything to go back to "normal" for Sam is extremely unlikely.(DotM suggests.) After all he's seen, done, and experienced what is normal anymore? He's just stuffed full of classified information, even without the suggestion of the bond, plus he'd be in danger from Decepticons, it would make sense for him to work with the Autobots and NEST, so that he can help and be protected. This is a much more realistic option.

I've enjoyed watching the relationship between Optimus and Sam grow and get stronger and can't wait to read more!

Great job!
Navaka114 chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
I feel bad for Sam. He has to deal with so much and take so much shi* from everyone about everything. And now he feels like a freak because Prime's "blood" is inside him. Poor guy... (You're doing a great job on his personality and everyone else's! Awesome job!)
RamenKnight chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MORE TO READ
Rose's.wings chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
Hooray for miraculous revivals and good stories! I'm so excited to learn what happens to the other, eh, extinguished Autobots. I really liked how you tied the end with the last few lines from the movie. I thought that was clever. Awesome job as always :)
Riptide2 chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
I was rereading this chapter and had a thought; Optimus said Nightmares were very rare, not impossible, so what would happen with Sam if Optimus was the one having a nightmare instead of Sam like in The Tie That Binds. Would Sam still feel it, or be there, and how would he react?

Anyway I really like what you're doing with this story and the sequel.
luinrina chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
What an awesome chapter. This is so beautiful. I love just how Optimus can explain to Sam in the dream what he can't explain in broad daylight, why Optimus can't be the one to reignite the dead sparks of Arcee or Jazz. The dream felt like I was watching a movie and I clearly heard the voices of the characters in my head. This chapter is probably one of my favourites of this story, even though the entire story is just more than amazing. My favourite line must be the one where Sam accepts him being a Prime and where all seven Primes, the ancient ones and Optimus, offer him the matrix to save Arcee. Thank you, thank you, thank you - for this chapter as well as the entire story.
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
OK. This is definitely among my favorite Transformers fics. Sam and Optimus as brothers? Awesome!

~Eclectic Butterfly~
GlitchGirl23 chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
This was a good story to read bright and early in the morning. I will definitely read the sequel:3
AspergianStoryteller chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
Curious.
Elaine du Lac chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Regarding your AN about President Obama, you would have solved your problem and been able to write about Sam's dinner with the President if you stuck with the film's President Hoover instead of Obama. I was surprised to read Obama instead of some other fictional President of the United States of America as all legal fictions have. There are a ton of American fiction (I have more than a handful of films and TV series in mind) out there where the President plays a huge role as a character and therefore has to be fictitious.
StaplersBreak chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Anyone who encroaches on my liberties to make decisions about my own, personal welfare is not ever going to be 'cool' in my book. Obama is a douchebag.
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »