Reviews for Kinship
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
OK. This is definitely among my favorite Transformers fics. Sam and Optimus as brothers? Awesome!

~Eclectic Butterfly~
AcctClerk23 chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
This was a good story to read bright and early in the morning. I will definitely read the sequel:3
AspergianStoryteller chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
Curious.
Elaine du Lac chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Regarding your AN about President Obama, you would have solved your problem and been able to write about Sam's dinner with the President if you stuck with the film's President Hoover instead of Obama. I was surprised to read Obama instead of some other fictional President of the United States of America as all legal fictions have. There are a ton of American fiction (I have more than a handful of films and TV series in mind) out there where the President plays a huge role as a character and therefore has to be fictitious.
StaplersBreak chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Anyone who encroaches on my liberties to make decisions about my own, personal welfare is not ever going to be 'cool' in my book. Obama is a douchebag.
irezel chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
woooooohooo. super cute story! better done than others that i have read...but did you switch from 3rd person to first halfway through?
Minirowan chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
His was absolutely beautiful! A bond between between Optimus and Sam is a new idea for me, I think of Optimus as a farther figure rather than a brother. I'm more used to ideas of Bee/Sam brother bonds. Still, I love this idea. It's a very smooth continuation of what the ancient Primes told Sam when he died. I really wondered at the whole " it has and is your destiny" spiel. It's like his actions made him a full blown Prime since he was born as one; he still had to prove himself to earn the title. I hope I'm interpreting this right...

Anyway, this is minor but, why is Sam getting the third degree and not Mikaela or any of the other humans? Granted Sam has spent the most time with the Autobots but Mikaela was there evey step of the way, they could both be ambassadors. Well, I just feel that Mikaela never gets enough credit, she's literally the woman behind the great man.

Again, great job!
SavvyEnigma chapter 14 . 9/30/2010
Love it, keep working on the sequel
ElementalFallenStar chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
This is AWSOME!
Satsukifujin chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
Awesome! I love the relationship between Optimus and Sam. Great story!
206 Lazy Bones chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
This story was AMAZING. The whole theory was completely unique. I have had yet to hear this theory.
Twylyte chapter 14 . 7/16/2010
Great story. Good ideas and well written. In fact, I'm going straight to the sequal right now.

-Twy
staidwaters chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
Whee! Sequels are love.

I'm off to read.
Raining Ink chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
This is a really great fic, and I'm so glad that you've decided to keep at it! I'll make sure to review all the chapters in the sequel. ;)
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
What a beautiful ending to a very wise fic.

Now I'll be off to read the sequel.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »