Reviews for Kinship
irezel chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
woooooohooo. super cute story! better done than others that i have read...but did you switch from 3rd person to first halfway through?
Minirowan chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
His was absolutely beautiful! A bond between between Optimus and Sam is a new idea for me, I think of Optimus as a farther figure rather than a brother. I'm more used to ideas of Bee/Sam brother bonds. Still, I love this idea. It's a very smooth continuation of what the ancient Primes told Sam when he died. I really wondered at the whole " it has and is your destiny" spiel. It's like his actions made him a full blown Prime since he was born as one; he still had to prove himself to earn the title. I hope I'm interpreting this right...

Anyway, this is minor but, why is Sam getting the third degree and not Mikaela or any of the other humans? Granted Sam has spent the most time with the Autobots but Mikaela was there evey step of the way, they could both be ambassadors. Well, I just feel that Mikaela never gets enough credit, she's literally the woman behind the great man.

Again, great job!
SavvyEnigma chapter 14 . 9/30/2010
Love it, keep working on the sequel
ElementalFallenStar chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
This is AWSOME!
Satsukifujin chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
Awesome! I love the relationship between Optimus and Sam. Great story!
Tentacle Raptor chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
This story was AMAZING. The whole theory was completely unique. I have had yet to hear this theory.
Twylyte chapter 14 . 7/16/2010
Great story. Good ideas and well written. In fact, I'm going straight to the sequal right now.

-Twy
staidwaters chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
Whee! Sequels are love.

I'm off to read.
Raining Ink chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
This is a really great fic, and I'm so glad that you've decided to keep at it! I'll make sure to review all the chapters in the sequel. ;)
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
What a beautiful ending to a very wise fic.

Now I'll be off to read the sequel.
DammitJim chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
Fantastic fic, I look forward to reading the sequel!
Selene467 chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
Yay a sequel! I'll definitely wish to read it. Is it up yet, cause I can't find it yet. I guess I'll just have to wait for it then. You made me very happy, can't wait to read what will happen in the sequel, hope lots of Sam and Optimus with that cool bond and perhaps little action, anyway, I'm sure I'm gonna like it anyway!
Well of Allsparks chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
love the story, update soon please.
Pruhana chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
This is one of the best stories about Sam being a Prime
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
Where's my kleenex ... if tears must be jerked, this is how it's friggin' well done. Well-done!
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »