Reviews for Mating Season
TheGhost129 chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Oh primus..
lyssa loo chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
cant wait to see what happens next. XD
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Do more chapters plzzzzzzz!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Umm, you've been spelling 'Oh' wrong. Ho is normally only used for Santa
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
This is not going to end well is it?
ss chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
will you update?
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
:D
Crazygrrl XD chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Oh! Oh! I know you've got a lot on your plate right now, but as soon as you're free would you mind continuing this?
Optimus' girl chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
When do you plan on updating this AWESOME story of yours? It has been almost two years since you last updated this AWESOME story of yours! You have LOTS of fans of your stories out there who would just LOVE for you to update this AWESOME story of yours! I would just LOVE to find out what is going to happen in the next chapter! I would hate to start begging you to update this story of yours! It has been a LONG time since I sent you a review of your story and I do mean a LONG time! It has been even LONGER since you last update this story! I would just LOVE to see the sparklings being born in the next chapter! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Don't keep your fans waiting!
Wol Lo chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Whoa, is this on hiatus? That's unfortunate, I'm really curious what sparklings will be born...
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Wow! Optimus and the other Autobots and Decepticons are going to give birth to baby dragons! Optimus' sparkling dragons will be beautiful when he gives birth! This story is so amazing!
The-writing-Mew chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
please tell me that you are not leaving this story to oblivion... in hiatus.. plz! you must continue this! is just freaking awesome! i love it! please continue
Optimus'girl chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
It could have be worse if the White Dragon's brother had gotten a hold on both Optimus and Megatron! Forcing both of them to carry his future young! I think that the beautiful White Dragon and Optimus make a truely wonderful couple in your story! In the next chapter: Optimus and his fellow Autobots find out that they are pregnant with techno-organic Dragonlike sparklings! Megatron and the other Decepticons find out the same thing after visiting Hook! Megatron being pregnant is one very scary thought! Keep up the great work with your truely wonderful story!
Optimus'girl chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
The White Dragon who saved Optimus from Megatron was really sweet in a loving way! Optimus is going to have three techno-organic dragon sparklings sired by the White Dragon from the Dragon planet! I feel sorry for the other Autobots that are also carring techno-organic dragon sparklings in them also! I don't feel one bit sorry for Megatron and the other Decepticons! Do you think that the Dragons from the Dragon planet will try to mate with the Autobots and the Decepticons again when they return to give birth to the dragon/sparkling offspring of the alien Dragons? Optimus and the White Dragon would make a wonderful couple if he were to stay as the White Dragon's mate!
Optimus'girl chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
Optimus and the other Autobots are going to have techno-organic sparklings! Little Dragonlike techno-organic sparklings! Optimus and the other Autobots are going to be "mothers" to the Dragon-like sparklings! I have a bad feeling that Megatron doesn't want to be a "mother" to Dragon-like techno-organic sparklings as well as the other Decepticon! Megatron as a 'mother' after he was
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »