Reviews for Make a Memory
Chrisy Nat chapter 1 . 3/2
You.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Only one thing: They're having sex against a wall in an alley; why the hell did you have him undress her completely in a place like that?
Apart from the apparant point that they're in public, more or less, it's dirty. And not even in the throws of passion would I have my back thrown against a dirty, filthy brick wall in a cold alley. Also, her back's gonna need weeks to heal.
dominvs chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
aw, you should write more of this :C pretty please?
Mrs. Herondale chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This fandom was a bunch of incest shipping weirdos at some point...but we're just awesome like that. This was so damn SEXY! Well done!
TENNESSEE chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I'm glad i found your story, I love it because i already know they are not brothers and sister so HOT
Ms. Dazzle Me chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
So wrong it is right. Thank you, well done.
LeArtemis 1234 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
OMC that was brill and by the way jace has the dirtiest ming i mean he's having sex with his sister. he is soo hot!
It'sawhisper chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Good job.
lovebooks73 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
love it

more, please!
bitchhhenn chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I lovee thiss. im naughty i know :(

;D
Nocte Ambulavero chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
you...need to be an author. like...published author. enough said? haaa. you're an amazing writer and i love how you didn't just put sex in the beginning, how jace had a struggle with his sense of right and wrong but then you followed it up with plenty of romance to balance out any angst. full length story would be amazing :)
Ana Fluttersby chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Id have to say that Jaces mind is the dirtiest... ;)
KatnissClaryDarcy chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
yup!
FallenAngelsForever chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
hmmm...

i can't pick between you and Jace it's kinda hard.
Anjie99 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
FULL LENGHT STORY!FULL LENGHT STORY!

cant really decide who has a dirtier mind...i just think their both driven to insanity by their lust and love, because of society being disguted by their "incestuos impulses"
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »