Reviews for The Trials of the Red Echidna
Interesting, ok I got an OC for you,
Name:Anamarie the Hedgehog
Age:15
Species:Hedgehog
Fur Color:Yellow long curvy hair with a bang covering her left eye.
Special Physical Characteristics:She has brown eyes, nothing else.
Gender:Female
Clothing:She wears a yellow and white blouse and short black skinny has black gloves and wears black, white and yellow hight-heel boots.
Personality: She is wayyy too sassy and thinks she is surrounded by fools. Anamarie is more of a playful person and the hatred of morons.
Reason for Jigsaw choosing her:Anamarie always thinks about herself and never cares about the dangers/consequences.
There! I hope she is useful for your story and keep it up, it is really good!
ace lowe chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Name: Dr. Edward the Hedgehog.
Age: 15.
Species: Hedgehog.
Fur color: Jet black.
Special Physical Characteristics: Somewhat stronger than most, handy with various types of knives or surgical weapons, Very smart but at the same time, quite insane.
Gender: Male.
Clothing: White lab coat with a white tie and white pants.
Personality: Quite insane, loves to experiment or even just take apart people just to see what their insides look like, performing all sorts of experiments like seeing how long a person can stay alive without their lungs or their heart or some other vital organ, does not care about people's lives, thinks he is god and everyone else are just measly little rats that are only good for experiments.
Reason for Jigsaw to choose him: Murdering people in cold blood without caring about their families or friends, and for being so evil to so many innocent people.
(Done)
Olivia The Echidna chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I like and I hope it's not to late to put in my character so here she is!
Name:Olivia The Echidna
Age:11
Species:Echidna
Special physical characteristics:Has a white cresent on her upper chest,a shard of the Master Emerald on her forehead(No one knows how it got there not even her),and violet eyes.
Gender:Female
Clothing:White boxing gloves(the spikes are real knuckles like Knuckles The Echidna's),a emerald green knee length dress that is non poofy and has short sleeves,and has shoes that look like Knuckles's shoes but are green on the stripes and toe and are white on the rest of the cloth part(You know that metal part on knuckles's shoes that's the same)
Personily:She is nice,has a bad temper, is shy around crowds of people staring at her,likes to be alone,and is alittle native
Reason for Jigsaw choosing them:She has a dark secret she can loose control of her powers some times and destory every thing in sight luckly this hasn't happened she has alonging to find the her family(Which is Knuckles but she hasn't met him yet or know of him)
I hope you use her!Bye now!
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
If you ever decide to come back to Fanfiction to check reviews, please read this.

I would like to volunteer to take on this Fic. I'd like to get permission before I do so. I'd like to know if it's okay that I do so. But if I don't get it soon, I may just write on with the fic, but I will change the base of the chapter so it won't be plagerism.
ShallowRose chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I think you should continue this story. I really like your story even though I thought it was going to be some sort of riddle. But if it isn't too late, can my character be in your story?
Name: KayKay the Kitten
Age: 5
Species: Cat
Fur color: peach
Special physical characteristics: she has orange hair, but peach skin. She has baby blue eyes and rosy red cheeks.
Gender: Female
Clothing: orange headband, grey gloves, light orange sneakers with a yellow stripe through the middle, and has two criss-crossed belts. One light orange, one yellow.
Personality: energetic. Loves life and carefree. Except when somebody has an idea that contradicts her idea, then it on like donkey kong! She loves her sister Skylar, even though Skylar doesn't like to be around her because her sister is WAY too loud. KayKay is waaaaaaaay too annoying when scared. Constant rambling, crying and screaming until somebody makes her. When she gets mad, she pulls out her claws and uses them better than Amy uses her hammer.
Cjxkslalszdllsk chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is a very good fanfic!.the trap is very creative at the begining. And the seems very suiting and clever for knuckles!. But I am very dissapointed that this series went on cliffhanger for two years or less. if you are still accepting OCS I would like to submit one!

Name:Stripes

Age:14

Species:Fox

Fur Color:purple and yellow ( for the tail end similar to tails' ) and white for the mouth thing

Special Physical Characteristics:short mildly skinny

Gender:male

Clothing: a black n64 T-shirt with white sleaves (similar to kappa mikey's) a red white and red baseball cap set backwards with a large spike of hair sticking out (like ethan from pokemon). And light blue shorts

Personality:used to be goofy gamer like nerdy and happy. before he went into what he is now. I will get into that in a moment. He still manages to be happy nerdy and goofy in order to be above suspicion and to amuse his freinds. but still depressed

Reason for Jigsaw choosing him:1 mounth earlier the only girl who he loved. his "girlfreind" had recentley cheated on him. One day she came to him and dumped him with her boyfreind infront of his face in school. After 1 week after. He had constant attempts to hang himself but they failed by either the rope falling or he chickening out, therefore he is really suicidal after this
Ifucallfu chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
The story is awesom can't wait for the next chapter
cirno9zero chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Update...I LOVE SONIC AND SAW CROSSOVERS(WHAP!)
REDROBINS007 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
plz continue hope u like my oc request i know its late "very" late but consider it its in ure private mail
Neros Urameshi chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I really love this! It's so suspenseful, it would make a good rated M Sonic video game! Here's my OC:

Name: Bust the Cat

Age: 14

Species: Cat

Fur Color: Black

Special Physical Characteristics: Short black hair in a flip and grass green eyes

Gender: Female

Clothing: A grass green dress that had a black stripe going around the middle, along with dark green gloves and she also wore white socks and black ballet shoes

Personality: Scrappy, tough, stubborn and loves fighting.

Reason why Jigsaw chose her: She bullies Kima the Rabbit bullies for her naivety and her "girlish" hobbies and, more than once, refused to obey Bloss the Hedgehog's authority. Just like Knuckles, she thinks more with her fists than her head.
ghost13579 chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Special Physical Characteristics: left arm corvered in burn marks, right leg covered in scars in spike bomb accident.

why saw chose him: so that he can learn to trust humans again.

the trap: he could be in a situation including trust and fire.
ghost13579 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Name:old name- james johnson

new name- Ghost waterdie

Age:25

Species:Human

Fur Color: black hair

Special Physical Characteristics: murderus gang lord who kills for no reason, using his golden cane to beat them to death.

Gender: Male

Clothing:-custom black cotten trousers.

-custom gray t-shirt with skull blood-stained cross knifes.

-black nike trainers.

-black cap.

-golden can with scarlet ruby on top.

Personality:

-hard working

-skilled with mechanics

-Risk-taker

-rude

-insaine

-sick

history:

when he was one, a gang called 'the burners' melted his parents before his eyes, he sweared that he would make every human on earth suffer like he did, one way or another. and since then, he has kept to his promise.
Diablos101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Name: Eddie the Weasel

Age: 16

Species: Weasel

Fur color: Red

Special Physical characteristics: Scars running down his arms and torso from domestic abuse from his father.

Gender: Male

Clothing: a Blue cap, a blue jacket he uses to cover his scars, Blue fingerless gloves and a pair of blue bumper boots.

Personalty: He can be angry easily if he is scared. If people metion anything relating to family, he can either beat that person sensless, regardless of who it was. Or break down in tears. He can somtimes be very tearful and naive. He hates death and will not go near anything that reminds him of it. Jigsaw could tease him about this, saying somthing like:

"You're just a puppet contolled by death, if you pass this test, you will break out of the strings holding you up, or should i say... holding you back?"

Reason for Jigsaw choosing him: He finds out his mother was killed by a drunk clown while he was out. He then starts to blame himself for the death and turns to drugs and alcahol. He then develops a hatred of family or death and takes it out on his friends who are concered for him. Basically, Jigsaw thinks he has to learn to accept his mother is dead, and there is nothing he can do about it.

His task could be something to do with clowns or family. Like being strapped to a chair with blades on it, and in front of him a screen, he then has to look at the screen, which flashes pictures of famliy videos and photos, if his muscles twitch in anger or sadness, one blade cuts him, if he gets angry or sad four times, the knives make him lose enough blood to collapse and die. If he does survive, he could learn to accept his mothers death and move on.

But the trap i suggested does not have to be used. You probably will have a better one.
Ronin Karma chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Name: Alyssa Faulkner

Age: 44

Species: Coyote

Fur Colour: Amber

Special Physical Characteristics: a scar running down her back,

Clothing: Shirtless vest, cargo pants, Grey and tartan sneakers

Personality: Energetic and can be menacing but overall a good person. The scar was from minefield she into why escaping from Robotnik's minions. Too afraid to explain her problems to everybody whenever something reminded her of her troubled past

Reason for Jigsaw choosing them: Her ways of not trusting others has been put to the test. The trap she might be in will make her realise that trust is the only way that change a person's life.
Ronin Karma chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Very suspenceful, can't wait for the next chapter. Check out my Sonic/Saw crossover.