Reviews for Justice Champions: Answering the Call
The Dark Knight 55 chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
an awesome story . I loved reading it
Twylyte chapter 17 . 10/19/2011
What a story. An amazing take on some very bad luck leading to a very different group of heroes taking the spotlight. Great stuff, I can't wait to see more.

Lynthrocropia chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Jimmy Olsen becoming Superman, -Awesome-

Dianna being a crazy bloodthirsty amazon queen -awesome-

The Flash is the atom but called Tom Thumb, -awesome-

Snapper Carr is the Flash but called The Snap, or is it just Snap ?

At least Lex Luthor is still the world's biggest jerk
SwordMasterZ chapter 17 . 1/10/2011
SwordMasterZ chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
I like this I was serprised you put Harvey dent down as a Possebel GL Though he can be interesting when hes stabel. Love that you used Barbera gorden though she Rocks
Spaceman chapter 16 . 12/27/2010
Interesting Story. A few Heroes die, but other Heroes replace them. In the end, the battle between good and evil continues. Keep up the GOOD work.
Finmonster chapter 17 . 11/22/2010
Hey, good work here! Loved the ending, especially your characterization of Trigon. The action was pretty sweet to, especially loved Rex. Your hints of what to come seem good too. Can't wait to see what comes next! Keep up the good work, True Believer!
Kairan1979 chapter 17 . 11/20/2010
Looking forward to see more about Injustice Champions.
Kairan1979 chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
Thanks for the Epilogue.

X-Men in DC Universe? Are you planning a story about them too?
Kairan1979 chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
I enjoyed how the heroes fought their shades. It reminds me of Justice League vs. Justice Lords battle.

I don't feel sorry for Diana. She saw it coming.

Now I wonder if the combined powers of all of them is enough to stop Trigon.
Finmonster chapter 13 . 10/16/2010
Nice chapter, lots of action in this one. I liked that reference to Batman: the Animated Series with Blackbird. I also liked all the creative gadgets he used. A lot of heroes showed up at the end there, and I'm excited to see what they do and to see how they're different from their more famous counterparts. Keep up the good work! Later, True Believer!
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 9/12/2010
Finally, and update! Looking forward to see it the heroes have more tricks to use against Mad Diana.
othinnotodin chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
carter sheria when renicatnated no bad luck can stop that
Finmonster chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
Great action in this chapter. Tom Thumb being possessed was an interesting twist, and it was cool to see him beating his fellow heroes. Liked the inclusion of the Challangers and how you combinded them with the Doom Patrol. I was also surprised you kept what is probably the weirdest couple to ever grace fiction. Anyway, great chapter and can't wait to see what happens next! Later, True Believer!
Finmonster chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
Very nice, liked the fight scenes in this chapter, especially the ones involving Goronn. Also liked the addition of Starfire and the return of Blackbird, with the Nite-Wing being especially cool. I have a question though, who is Commiddioner Roland suppose to be based off of? I've never heard of him so i'm kind of stumped. Good job over all, and i can't wait to read more! Later!