Reviews for Twas the Please that Caught My Memory
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I've always wondered what the shapeshifter in season 1 meant when he said that Dean "had dreams of his own". I think it's nice that you chose to explore a bit of that! Thank you very much.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I like this, it's great. And I like that Dean cares so much about his family
saltkettle chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is so sad! A bit masochistic of him, but I totally see Dean as a bit masochistic anyway, so it's believable. I wish he could go to college and really learn. There is so much more to life than hunting. :( Thanks for writing something so great!
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
OMG this is just heartbreaking! D":

Poor DEAN.

mj
stayinthecar chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This story was just heartbreaking. I always find it so sad when Smart!Dean has that wish to go to college but knows that he can't, that he'll never be able to break from his family to pursue something that he wants. Oh, that last line, it just cuts me to the quick. Yay for the teacher, though, for seeing the potential in Dean.
Eleri McCleod chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
A very bittersweet moment for both Rose and Dean. And an interesting look at Dean's motivations and actions during his high school years. I enjoyed the concept. Well done.

Keep writing!

Eleri
babikakes chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Great story!It's a shame that on the show he's shown to be less then intelligent at times so I love stories where's he's smart.
xxAkira-chanxx chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Ahh, this just breaks my heart. It really gives you some perspective on what Dean could have been if he wasn't a hunter. All that potential...

*sigh*

I really loved this. You did a fantastic job giving insight into his past.

“You want me to tell you what I think?” Mrs. Macready says quietly, with her voice pulling Dean’s green eyes up to hers. He doesn’t answer, but she takes it as concession anyway. “I think you do want to do well. I can tell, and not just from your work, that you’re a very smart young man, Dean. You’ve got a good head on your shoulders, and you obviously care about your brother, and your father.

Really liked that part. If Dean went to college, it could have been:

Dean-Dartmouth