Reviews for Finding Their Happy Ending
David Fishwick chapter 15 . 2/10
Great chapter and please update soon thanks.
Daughter of Shadow chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
Hello dshortklutz,

I promise that I will write a longer review soon, but this is probably the 50th time I've read through this story, and every time it makes me more crazy to know what happens next. This is a great story, and despite some slightly jarring grammar and tense mistakes and a slightly too Americanized dialogue, I find it both flawless in character portrayal and ingenious in plot, despite all the twists and turns that it takes.

I LOVE the situation you have set up for Draco and Luna, despite the pain that it has caused both them and their precious children. Lila is absolutely adorable and already has me wrapped around her cute little finger. I also love the portrayals of Scorpius, Lorcan and Lysander. What incredible people they are going to grow up to become, if they survive all this bloody horrible nonsense that two people who were supposed to love and cherish them, have put them through. I can't wait for Draco and Luna's marriage and the joy that they and all their beautiful children will experience as a happy healthy family at last.

I understand the demands of RL, having been shamefully neglectful of my story updates myself, but PLEASE update soon. Pleeease! Despite Lysander's pain, I can't wait to see how Draco is going to love and handle him, now that both know that he is his father. What great potential for a special bond there will be here.

Okay, so this review is longer than I expected, so I'll add a last couple of words. I just love how Lucius handled Lorcan's breakdown in Chapter 9. It was so poignant knowing what he put Draco through when he was younger, and I absolutely love that you referenced that so beautifully, showing Lucius' regret and love so tenderly. Also, despite the grim contents of her dream vision, I still laugh when I read Lila saying that Goyle was shouting about something that happened to a crab. It was such a charming insight into a child's innocent interpretation of our words. Even in the midst of grimness and tragedy, you put in a tender touch. You are very good at that, and it is one of the things that charms me so much about this lovely story of yours.

Poor Hannah. I hope that Luna's visit will help her. It's so wonderful that you are giving them children. I was always upset that the original epilogue hinted that they had no children. Neville, of all people, deserves a beautiful family of his own. Anyway, thank you so much for this wonderful story, as well as its prequel. And even though it might be unfair pressure, I have to say it again. Please update soon!

Hope that this review gives you the pleasure that you deserve.

Daughter of Shadow
phsclassof2012 chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
i hope you have it posted soon too... i have fallen in love with this story!
roni2010 chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
so happy.. that will know the truth.. yah! love it...
WillowNewt10730 chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
great great GREAT! waiting for the update!
WillowNewt10730 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Did I ever tell you how awesome this story seems? NO?
Then telling you now..It's so awesome..no other words..sorry :P
artemisa twin chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
ooohhhhh i want read the next chapter nowwwwwwww
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Am super happy that you're updating this story :D :D : D
Francesca Salazar chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Alex B. Goode chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
That was neat!
Francesca Salazar chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Oh, please...continuee :3
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
Why haven't you updated! This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading! It's amazing how you have constructed the plot for this! I just can't get enough of it!
creedboy chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
This story is great please update soon...
Cosmyk Angel chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Hi, I hope you plan to update soon. I am looking forward to reading more of this story. I found it very interesting.

Cosmyk