Reviews for I'd Do Anything
Mystery Hunter chapter 13 . 9/26/2010
I totally get what you mean about trying to write without the 'rents hanging around. I freak out everytime my mom goes to borrow my computer and I was recently writing something that's... um... well that I would prefer she didn't read.

I totally get it.

Well I hope you're able to update soon

Have a great weekend
starr1095 chapter 13 . 9/18/2010
it would be a good idea but its up to you i loved it! update soon!
Mystery Hunter chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
Loved the chapter. It shows a lot of character relationships. I always get excited when I see that there's a new chapter for this story
Mystery Hunter chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
"So the witches can make wards around the clearing without the neighbours calling the police because there's 2 girls chanting in the yard…" Nice XD

I like your short chapters. They're breaks after reading really long ones.

Keep writing!
Sparkly Fangs chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
im glad u finally updated. and sorry about the boyfriend. but i know how it goes. good luck! ;)
Mystery Hunter chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
WHOA! That was pretty crazy! XD

It always looks longer on paper. Just think that one page written is half a page typed... depending on how big your writing is.

Keep it up!
CandyEaters chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
loved the chapter!

well their are wolves? um. this should be exciting to read. update asap pz!
Gloo1997 chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
it was good, but WAY too short. Could you make them longer? Anyway, update soon!:-D
CandyEaters chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
i love this story, please update soon :D cause its really good, one of my favourites!
kiavampiress01 chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
i knew it i just knew that she was jez's sister... and i knew it from the start from the line Half-human and Half-vampire... how many half-human and half-vampire people can there be...
Gloo1997 chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
i totally love the story, but it's a little too short. yoo should make the chapters longer.
Mystery Hunter chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
Cute! Short and sweet! Keep on writing! :D
vampsrock94 chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
I like it!
Mystery Hunter chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
Well Jez and her are obviously related cause they're both Redferns... So she's got to be like, her half-sister or half-cousin or something like that. Thats just my guess.

I really liked this chapter. Just one comment: When you switched from them watching Jackass to suddenly Zac talking about talking to Theirry and about what was happening, I think it went a little too fast. Have maybe an awkward moment for a sec, some bantering about the fact that Zac looks like he has something on his mind... I dont know, something along those lines. It would have made the chapter a little longer, but it would make the chapter a bit smoother.

All in all, GREAT! Love this story