Reviews for The Ends of the Earth: Imhotep Part Four
steelneena chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I have really enjoyed reading all that yuo have written in this 4 part story. It is a really nice representation of The feelings that would have been at a time like that. Write more you do really well

Theophany and Tolkien Freak both of us are on the same computer chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Theophany: Aw, man! You made me cry! OK, so this was overwhelming, and I can't write a good review because of it...and because I'm crying. But TK and I found your website for Mummy fanfiction and we'll write a good review there.

TK: I'm sad. So...yeah. I'm really sad. But (:sniffling:) this was...just...beautiful. I'm sad.
Confused Person chapter 1 . 6/14/2003

I love your fic, but I'm slightly confused, because I'm new at Mummy fics and I would like to know what's the relationship bewteen Imhotep and Nefertiri? Cuz I read in another fic that they were together before, but then Anck-nu-anoun (?) came and Imhotep went with her? Please can you tell me their relationship?

Ruse chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
*sniff* Such a tragic tale. It all leaves me with this well in the pit of my stomach. *lesigh* Very nicely done. I really liked this look into Imhotep's mind, his thoughts concerning the youths and his love. I can hear in my mind the music from when Anck was looking at him after the fight between she and Nef, too. Excellent series, my friend. Sad, nicely done and effective. Now I shall go sniffle into my pillow! ;)
SaturnStrife chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Wow! This was too really amazing! I read the whole series in one night! This is good, really good...
nefertiri-oconnell chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
i loved them all, they so true to character i reckon.
Cloud Albatou chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Bravo, bravo marvolos work!_
Mommints chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Again you manage to weave a tale that captures me, compels me to learn/think beyond what I know from TM and TMR about Imhotep and is a glimpse into a world rarely seen and your efforts are greatly appreciated.
Dead Profile chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Before I read this, I want to say I've been waiting FOREVER for this to come out! :)
RedLady chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
That was wonderful. Beautiful.
Nile Blossom chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
I liked all of these!
KatieScarlet chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
You saved the best for last! I love it! The introspectiveness is awesome. All four vignettes flow together seamlessly. Great work!