Reviews for In Too Deep
AmericanHoney12 chapter 38 . 12/15/2014
So I read this story again and fell in love once again. I know life happens and I'm sure you are busy. But this story is too good to be abandoned. I really hope you update soon!
Laura chapter 38 . 6/13/2014
Really like this story please update soon
Chrysaellis chapter 38 . 6/11/2014
I've been a silent reader for a couple of years, so I feel like it's about time I said hello. I love how your writing has evolved since you first started writing this - and I definitely mean this as a compliment! It's been fantastic watching this story grow over time.

I like that the last couple of chapters have tied up some loose ends. It is sad that Noah felt the need to do what he did, that he felt he had no other option. But while I - as a reader - keep thinking of him from Melody's point of view, regarding him as 'the big brother', I've had to remind myself that he, too, was just a child and as much a victim.

Thanks for keeping this story going. I completely understand how hard that can be in the midst of real life. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here and how it ends :)

-Chrys
alilrose chapter 38 . 6/6/2014
I love love loved this chapter! Also, I loved TFIOS and I am going to die when I see that movie.
Laura chapter 37 . 5/18/2014
I think you did great keep up good work and update soon
MACMONKEY chapter 37 . 5/14/2014
Loved it and can't wait for the next chapter!(:
alilrose chapter 37 . 5/8/2014
This was really really good. You really did a good job showing Melody and her brothers relationship. I love the way you write and I love this story. You are amazing, I am completely serious when I say I have tears running down my cheeks right now. You are such an awesome writer you evoke emotion and give so much depth to your characters that it is truly amaing. I dont know what else I could say to make you realize how fricken amazing your writing is but I hope you never stop writing, writing like yours is something everyone should read.
Avalongirl55 chapter 37 . 5/8/2014
I absolutely loved it, I only started reading it again now and I love it so much! I love the character of Noah, although we didn't really get to meet him, I mean he died at the very beginning of the story, I loved him from all the flashbacks and all. Anyway, please update soon, I really want to read more!
goonyelm chapter 37 . 5/8/2014
loved it
lime.likes.jam chapter 37 . 5/8/2014
Intrigued about who signed the will now. Also, I think you did a good job at having Brady be there, but not be the main character.
Laura chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
Please update your story soon it's really good
christy86 chapter 36 . 1/1/2014
update soon love this story
reader5sam chapter 36 . 12/27/2013
Awesome story
An old friend chapter 36 . 12/21/2013
KK,
Long time no talk! how the hell are you? I decided that i wanted to read In Too Deep again and i fell in love with the story all over again. Send me a message on Facebook so we can catch up. there has been too much time away from your wonderful stories and i am alway waiting for the next chappies to come out. I really wanna know what happens next with Brady and Melody. I still want lemons but you would have to change the ratings of the story. Send me a message when you can.
Much love,
Amanda (aka emokittyrox13 or SpiritandVoiceCombined)
AmericanHoney12 chapter 36 . 10/25/2013
Sooooooo good! Sorry you had a rough couple weeks! But I'm so glad you updated! I hope you update soon because this is a great story! I honestly can't wait for Melody and Brady to move further into their relationship. I'm waiting for Brady to get some! Lol but really good as I said. Update soon!