Reviews for 5 Times Will Schuester Spoke Spanish to Emma
alittledreamer chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
'Just wait for me.'
'Of course.' Awwwww :
Wizards-Pupil chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This is lovely! I love how you had him tell her he'd love her if he could, and then lie and say that he said he was glad she was there. (Has anyone told you it was translated wrong? I bet half your reviews are that correction. That always drives me crazy.)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Nawwww so cute my fav was the last one " just.. Just wait for me " and then his is like " always oh gosh i squeeled to sweet !
Colorblind City chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I loved it to bits, so thought provoking and in-character, you really got a hold on the extent of Emma's OCD, and i can't help the fuzzy feeling when i think of Will speaking spanish, the way you used sentences and words was very well thought, spontaneous, it made perfect sense for him to be saying such things in such moments.

Just one thing though, Will would have to be a terrible spanish teacher to be saying: "Me encantaría tu si yo pudiera" for that makes absolutely no sense in Spanish, not in any context, and it has nothing to do with "I'm glad you're here", that would be "Me alegro de que estés aquí".

Well... your sentence, if seen as very very basic (and in a 'Jabba the hut' speech style), could vaguely be interpreted as "I would love you if i could", and if that was what you were going for, then... Aawwww :')
Mussimm chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Ah, christ, my media player hit me with The Blower's Daughter while I was reading this and it had my bottom lip quivering by the end. I have to say that shot 4 really hit me where it hurts.

Gorgeous work, so beautifully written. Thank you.
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
AWWWWWW! These were just adorable! Especially the 4th and 5th one. I'm so glad I can understand some spanish.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aw, cute fic! I love Wemma and you did a great job with this! :)
LunaLove chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
These are just utterly lovely! I especially love the last one, and particularly the 'siempre'!
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wonderfully clever and completely-in-character.

I love how Will tried to teach Emma Spanish and how she couldn't quite pronounce the last word from the phrase he hadn't meant to say.

This was just quite clever and intelligent and I am so glad that you decided to post this.

Spot on in tone and camaraderie when it comes to their relationship.

Just, quite excellent.
caroline chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Congratulations, you're amazing. This is honestly the best Will/Emma fic I've yet to read. I was smiling to myself through the whole thing because you've written them so perfectly and realistically and beautifully. I nearly fell out of my chair when he lied to her about what he said in Spanish when he saw her engagement ring. Outstanding.
EmMacca-Potter chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This was beyond adorable.

Will should speak Spanish more often :]
Becky105 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Beautiful! I loved it. Although, as a spanish (native) speaker let me correct something: "I'm glad you're here" means: "Me encanta que estes aqui", and not “Me encantaría tu si yo pudiera”."Me encanta que estes aqui" is the most acurate translation, except you wanted Will's spanish not to be perfect, in which case, ignore me!

Other than that, it was AWESOME! We need Wemma fluf!

I hope you don't get offended by the correction!
kara chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
this is exactly how i want the show to go down

great job
bobbysoxer chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
oh will speaking espanol so sexy :D

i especially loved the first one.

you should do one where he says more romantic things to her...
Ariana chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I loved the story, it was so cute! but the part that Will says "Me encantaría tu si yo pudiera" that does not mean I'm glad you're here, it would roughly translate to "I would like you if I could" but still, the way you put it, is not grammatically correct, it would be better if you put "te amaria si pudiera" which translates to "I would love you if I could"; unless you did wanted to say "I'm glad you're here", in which case you should have used "me alegra que estes aqui"