Reviews for Hollow
bluemoonfaerie chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
You really should write more about this 2014 future with Jo in it!
And I laughed so hard at Jo and Chuck conversation about "the audience". Lolololol.
BlueGem22 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Awesome story. Love it especially dean and jo (my fave couple)
iluvskyfunky chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hey,

I love Dean/Jo fics... you should DEFINITELY make a sequel to this.
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I was looking for this story all day long. I love it. That episode is my favorite of all times, and all I could think of when I was watching it was, "Why the hell isn't Jo in this?" But your fic made my dream come true. I love the interaction between Future and Past Dean, they're so damn hilarious. Future Dean's ending quote, really awesome. Keep it up.
abbyli chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is wild, absolutely wild. Love it too but still wild.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
loved this!

Future Dean and past Dean (or is it present Dean and future Dean, or present Dean and past Dean...) are so much fun together, totally trippy but awesome as.
onemoremistake chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is just pure... I can't even describe it. I'm absolutely obsessed with this plot-line and the way it fits the characters so well... Your words and actions are just amazing!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
i have decided... that you just may be a fanfiction Goddess... i mean jesus christ... you've got to have some of the best Dean/Jo fanfction on here, its eery, and i wish i still had the spark you seem to have... but sadly, i think i lost it some time ago, been trying to get it back, and i thought i had it...

but then it went to hell in a handbasket...

so anyway, great fucking story, i actually do wish things had turned out this way, i mean really, it'd be even better than the Prayer in the night, fic you got... or was it Prayer of the night?

eh i got a horrible memory.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wee! I love it! As usual, all your JoDean are AMAZING! xD I finally got to watch this episode and would have preferred things to go this way. :D I hate Risa, btw -bathroom duty it is! ;(

Haha! I love jo and miss her bad. Great job! :D
X5 513 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Too lazy to log in since I'm on my phone. I'm only on season three. Technically not even that far because I'm waiting for it to come in the mail. But. I still liked this. It was really interesting! :)
jhoug chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
i love this fic...i read it whenever i need a "pick me up" lol..you should consider doing a prequel...lol.
jess chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Really awesome. You are very talented.I wish 5.04 would have really been like this. I always thought it would be awesome if Jo was in that epi.

This is the best fic i have read with everyone staying in character...was this just a one shot? I hope you write a second part!
Echidna's Pen chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was absolutely AMAZING! Perfectly worded and best of all completely in character. You have some lines in there that are absolutely... jawdropping! Perfect!

You actually made me love Cas! That's... that's something! Great job! I really wish you'd write more!

Perfect!
anarchist-dog-owner chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
*sigh* This is just what I needed after the last episode. I like your AU better than canon.

JoDean Forever
Stevie Jane chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Simply amazing! I loved it! It was an amazing idea to put Jo in the future and it was so well written and fused with emotion. I hope you do a second chapter so possibly we can find out your take on what happens after Dean's call. Pretty please?