Reviews for BeachHead on the Battlefield
R.Deadparts chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Okay...give me a second to stop crying from laughter...
Alright. I've recovered. I have to tell you how much I love your fics. SO MUCH. I've read "Joes on Vacation" twice through, and I just ADORE everything else. Just thought I'd tell you that.
Have a good day.
bugsymutt chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Great story! It's so sweet seeing BH get all gooey to even just have lunch with CG. :) I liked the action scenes, too, and the interaction with Lifeline.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I loved the whole hiss tank thing from him chasing it down, capturing it, and gifting it to Cover Girl. Hawk's response to Flint was priceless.
CaptainRocket chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Another great fic! I love the interactions between Lifeline & Beachhead. Those two play off each other well.
Rhona chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Flint's last paragraph was awesome...mainly because its totally true. :)
Not so Dark chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Whee! Fun to the very end. Thank you for that, I really enjoyed reading a BeachHead story.

And after reading Ninja Hunting, I'm happy to discover this is where Williams is from. (And I found out where Teryis and Miller were from earlier too... that was a good story, by the way... heheh, Badass Ninja..)

Anymore fanfictions with those fun little greenshirts (specifically Mouth, Miller and Williams) being chewed out by BeachHead? Love 'em.
Not so Dark chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
HAHAHAHA! xD Oh man.. my stomach hurts. That was too damn funny. I actually had to bite my lip to prevent myself laughing too loudly. Oh wow.. Thank you for that!

BeachHead might not be the most liked character, but I've been his fan since I was a little kid (my step-bro gave my brother some old GI Joe figurines which we absolutely adored, BeachHead among them).

In this story, he's so freaking awesome (and funny!).
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
hahahahah loved how beach head chases after the tank lol
Rutga chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
I think you can attribute the lack of reviews to the lack of canon support for the pairing. For some reason BH/CG are popular pairing on this site, but they weren't a couple in the show or original comic. I can't recall a single time they even appeared together, let alone shared anything close to a romantic moment. If you're going to go without something out of left field, you can't expect too much reaction to it.

A small suggestion their names are separate. It's Cover Girl, not CoverGirl and Beach Head, not BeachHead.
general zargon chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
No, listen to Lil' Beachie! Add another chapter! Besides, I noticed that the status of the story isn't 'complete' so please update soon! Please keep up the great work!
Frankizzle chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
I think you should do a new story about the relationship between BeachHead and Cover Girl, when you have time or you feel like it, obviously (please please please!). You write them so incredibly well!

I still don't want it to be over!
Comix28 chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Aww. I don't blame lil Beachie for shouting for more! (He really is an adorable figure, haha) This was a great ficlet. It really was. Too bad more people haven't appreciated it.

I know it must have been hard to arrange and organize a Joe battle in your mind, but as always, you did a GREAT job. Very detailed and easy flowing, easy to picture.

I can tell you really love BeachHead, because of all the insight into his character that you have. I could have sworn that this was a small segment from the cartoons. I loved it _
Faye Kinitt chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
lol beach head not only bully green shirts , but fan fiction writers aswell.

loved the ending , but i kinda feel bad for the male joes, the lady joes are very violent.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
BeachHeadCobraOwnage.

He is the army of one!
TheDreamerLady chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Beachhead. Ah, what a badass.

Enjoying the story, so keep it up!

amanda