Reviews for BeachHead on the Battlefield
TheDreamerLady chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Beachhead. Ah, what a badass.

Enjoying the story, so keep it up!

amanda
Agent-M-0167 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Now that is the way that I see Beach Head! That was a great story.
Faye Kinitt chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
only started reading this today, great story. I got caught up with college stuff, stupid Performance appraisals getting in my way of fan fic .

i love beachhead and G. :reloaded did a great job with him ( it was a pretty good run, would have loved to see another story line)

I really like that Beach got a tank for Covergirl and Flint read my mind , knew she would love it! and loved Hawks , dont wanna know attitude to it all. he is very good at pretending he doesnt know whats going on with his troops.

cant wait to read more and im sure that there are loads of people reading this , every one loves breachhead ! but most poeple dont bothered to review or like me they got so caught up with your last fic that they were forced to get back to the real world for a bit and write up presentations on stupid stuff like performance appraisals . ok rant done now.
PhantomEmpress chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Fabulous story. I love beach head, even though he gets a bad rap for being a hard ass.

Fun read, can't wait for more of your fics.
Frankizzle chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Sorry I didn't review the other chapters, I was busy, we got lots of homework and there were a fair few parties (lame excuses, I know, but its the best I've got). I read it all in one go and it was AWESOME. Beach Head made me laugh so much (Flint got up and stood tiptoe to peer over the edge of their trench. Then he crouched back down. "I think he might be catching up to it. He's definitely still yelling at it.") XD

I loved the Beach Head/Cover Girl as well.
Psyk2 chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Love it! Definitely keep Williams. He could 'barge in' on Beach and CG at a bad moment or something like that...
Karama9 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Hehe. Best gift ever. :)

But I wanted to see how BeachHead got that tank!
Psyk2 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
ROTFL! Keep up the good work!
Karama9 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
I really like the interaction between the two of them: it fits that BeachHead would stay professional (in a manner of speaking) and rough, instead of letting worries and emotions get the better of him right in the middle of a battle.

Don't worry about the smaller amount of reviews: you probably just lost the Snake Eyes effect is all.
Lady Macgyver chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Great story keep at it, as for Beachhead lovers he's in my top ten!
Psyk2 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
No Beachy fans? I love him and the CG pairing! Good story too. ;)
Karama9 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Good beginning, the battlefield felt nice and chaotic. I'm expecting Hawk's orders to turn out to be something along the lines of "whatever you do, for God's sake don't leave your position, no matter what!" but maybe that's just me. :D
27 | « Prev Page 1 2