Reviews for Blood Lust
kino101 chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
that was so short! :(

its ok if its too twilight-ish...i like your version of it better anyways! lol :))

please update soon!

cant wait for alex to meet the family! lol
thousand lies chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
too much like twilight?

Hell, I probably would've read the book and watched the movie if these two would have been in it!

This is just really awesome!

I don't care how much like twilight it gets, because its just good!

Please don't stop writing.

This sure as hell doesn't suck, but I think if you'd stop now, that would suck!

Please update!

Pease!
I am Indestructible chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
:( AW MAN NOW I FEEL BAD. WHEN I SAID I LAUGHED I DIDNT MEAN AT THE STORY I MEANT THAT I COULDNT HELP BUT LAUGH BECAUSE WHEN I SAW THAT PART ON THE TWILIGHT MOVIE I LAUGHED AT ITS CHEEZYNESS AN WHEN I READ UR CHAPTER OF IT I REMEMBERED. BUT AGAIN SORRY IF I MADE IT SEEM LIKE I DIDNT LIKE IT OR ANY THING. I GUESS I SHOULDA WROTE MORE CLEARLY IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE. BUT I WOULDNT OF ASKED U TO UPDATE SOON IF I DIDNT LIKE IT. BUT ANY WAYS I APOLAGIZE IF I CAUSED ANY NEGATIVE FEELINGS.
NOTxINx2xLABELS chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
wow! that was incredible! great job!
sugarbaby164 chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
Girl idc who laughed at the last chapter but I love everything about the story. U Rock;)
TheTerminatorGirl chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
NO DON'T STOP ;-; ... I loved this, but it was so short : I was thinking, Edward always manage to somehow control his thirst, but Mitchie isn't exacly like him you know xD Id like to see her in the sunlight too o and Taylor can come out to play o/
TheTerminatorGirl chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
I LOVED THIS YOU GOT ME ADDICTED TO THIS FIC :D
kino101 chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Woah. Too twilight-ish.

who's the werewolf? :)

cant wait for more mitchie/alexness!
thousand lies chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
OMG...seriously?

This is so good!

All the while I was reading, my mouth hang open, I realized like three sentences before this chapter ends... I must have looked ridiculous... whatever :) this was worth it!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

I definitely love this!

Please update ASAP!

I need more...I'm addicted...great, you got me addicted...how am I gonna explain to my family? :P :D

But really UPDATE! :)
I am Indestructible chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
OMG I FEEL LIKE A BAD PERSON B COZ I LAUGHED AT THE DIALOUGE THAT HAD THE TWILIGHT PARTS BUT I COULDNT HELP IT I LAUGHED WHEN I SAW TWILIGHT BUT N E WAYZ UPDATE SOON :)
Alexz6 chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
:D i really loved this:D

and i don't think there is such a thing as a too long chapter- unless you put A WHOLE story like that which is then just annoying:S

but anyway- i really wish Twilight had gone like this, then i probably wouldn't have hated it quite as much:S
TheTerminatorGirl chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
AWESOME, MORE PLEASE *-*

I think Taylor likes Mitchie oO'
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
kool
NOTxINx2xLABELS chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
dang that was good. great job!
thousand lies chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
What do I think?

I... LOVE it!

I really really really love it!

Please update ASAP!

I CAN'T wait!

Seriously now!

Please update, this is awesome!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »