Reviews for Envy of a Droplet
Abb chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Laughed. My. Ass. Off. You capture Brennan perfectly. And booths reactions... Damn... Hilarious. Epic. And sweet. Perfect.
Terri chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
WOW (I love everything BONES) :-).
BandBfan chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
Tired of me yet!

Loved this story, as well as everything else you write that is Bones related. You write BnB very well...keeps me fixed til next season!

Haven't got to all the fics yet but I am on my way!

Thanks again for another great story!

H?ave a great day

Cindy
BandBfan chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Well I thought I knew where you were going. Booth and Ange, well that is just wrong! Poor Bren...Why can't they just be honest with each other?

Totally loving this story!
BandBfan chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
just keeps getting hotter...just love where you are going with this
BandBfan chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Does Ange and Bren really know what they are up against? Me thinks they are playing with fire!
BandBfan chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
WOW, HOT HOT HOT,she is not the only one who has to change her undies!...hehehehe
csimesser1 chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
that was good loved it
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
"Definitely the best physics lesson I've ever had" hahaha, lol, love it! Great chapter, great story.
Darx chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
I loved the story, but the ending just didn't do it for me. I don't think I liked the way you wrote the last half of the last chapter...sorry, but I figured i'd tell ya the truth.
mkbpwb01 chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
Nice, thanks for sharing your story. Why do you think Bones realized she was in love with Booth? Very good story but that would have been good to have included. Look forward to more of your stories.
Anne Nonymus chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
WOW. That was so amazing! Totally loved it. You did a great job with the buildup and the pacing of the chapter. Wouldn't change a thing about it.

Excellent Job,

Anne.

P.S. thanks for the dedication. Now I have a silly grin on my face.
VENZwife chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
Yeah! They admitted it to each other & broke the laws of physics! Beautiful, happy, wonderful chapter! LOVED IT! ;-)
boothandbones4ever chapter 8 . 11/6/2009