Reviews for Ticklish
Dunhamnator chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
What a tickle can't bring about!

This was great, really great! Very much enjoyed reading this.
pnkix chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
you know, as everyone i usually am quite reluctant to writing reviews... you know, it takes time from further reading... but this time... this time i HAD to review... and this is the reason:

ten live wires numbing her to everything around but him

this is poetry!
sunshine289 chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Loved it :D
spark3597 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Aww! So sweet but so short!

"You protect me, I'll protect you."

I remember that line from one of the very few episodes I watched of CSI Miami. Between Eric and Calleigh.

On them it was sort of... ehh. But with these two, it was like GAH! GAH! GAH! GAH! SQUEE!
harknessfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Great story! Thank you so much for posting. You have COMPLETELY captured Walter's ramblings and Astrid's expressive face. Not to mention how well you described the tension between Olivia and Peter. Terrific and thanks again. (Please apply this to all of these in this series... I can't wait long enough to review before reading the end of the story. I admit, I don't have an abundance of patience.)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
...aw :( Great job though. (:
Writer on the Run chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Yes! They Kiss! I pray they will one day in the show. Great story.
pendras cornielius chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
normally i dont like peter/olivia fics cus theres WAY TOO FUCKING MANY! (this should be renamed topeter/olivia fandom instead of 'Fringe')but that was cute and sweet and simple. i liked it alot, great job if i had more thumbs id put up ten but since i only have two thoughs will had to do and i can mental put up six more.
Viktorija chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
I loved this story:)Great job!
amyylasee chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
i loved this story(:

i could see it happening to later on in the season,

i so want them together!

i hope you have more peter and olivia fic(;
JTF2 chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
AWw, taht was good,!
MadeOfStars chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Love it, love it, love it. Peter is sweet but so sassy and charming, Olivia is strong but vulnerable... Great job. I love him finding her ticklish spot, just like he found her point of vulnerability where he is concerned.
miamalkinxoxo chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
THAT WAS SO CUTE
wjobsessed chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
I absolutely love fluffy, fun, Bolivia.

Great ending :)

Got more?
JT4Life chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
wow, those last few paragraphs were stellar, just amazingly, and not to mention beautifully, written! i really like this, please do write some more :)