Reviews for Lost Lives
BookieWormie chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
Who! that was awesome! yay you!
You Can't Forget This chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
No real people allowed in fics. Reported.
Snowfallxo chapter 14 . 12/8/2009
well, this time you didn't kill anyone that made me cry. a great improvement over last time.

you know, i'm just glad that everyone's okay and that the boss is done with forever and always.

great chapter, great story... the only sad part about this is that it's over... :( great job anyway! i can't wait to see what stories you write next!

ps. i just realized that "forever and always" is the name of a taylor swift song, and not just anyone, the one about joe. haha i don't feel like going back and changing it.

Snowy
ms. nick jonas chapter 14 . 12/8/2009
you should write more. have fans find out that nick and devi are fang and rose.
silvereyed angel chapter 14 . 12/8/2009
this. is. so. not. funny!

it's over.. and it was beautiful! perfect ending!

I was super happy when they started to think about themselves as Nick and Devi again, but it was also touching that Fang and Rose were in their hearts, I sort of came to love them..

their rebelling together was so cute, Nick and Devi are so cute! I can't get started about it, wonderfull!

Joe in his hawaiian outfit cracked me up, even more then the original idea.. now I have a Nick-in-skirt image, because of the 'it would suit you better' thing.. XD

The fight was awesome, really vivid and graphic..

though I had to read some times twice (and trice) I really liked it, but there were some confusing scentences somewhere..

anyway, great!

also not funny: writing my name wrong again.. meaniehead ! :P

but yeah, can't help but love you

good luck with CoC and your new stories, update em soon! (cause I can't say that about this one..)
special agent Ali chapter 14 . 12/7/2009
Great ending, perfect ending, superb ending

I loved this entire story, you rock my friend. I posted new chapters to my stories too. One for Its official and when u mess with a Lucas

anyway great work :)
silvereyed angel chapter 13 . 12/6/2009
wow, yay, i'm so excited for the next chapter... finally the end of the boss (we hope, we may never know how evil you are) (just kidding, you'll kill him)

amazing how you made Nick rebel and then Devi get in (I am officially refusing to call them that name that starts with an F and that other name starting with an R)

and YAY Hawaii, -has image of them in hawaiian skirts dancing the hula-

I'm cured from my child of chaos shock.. so update soon!
Snowfallxo chapter 13 . 12/5/2009
Aw... Nevi love. (haha cheesy celebrity couple name) so sweet. so sad.

update soon!
silvereyed angel chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
Oh, my.. wow! fantastically freakin' amazingish PLOBNRG chapter that I absolutely love..

that sort of covers it..

you go NIck! you'll find a way to get out of there and stop the boss once and for all!

poor devi, poor, poor NIck and stupid, stupid boss!

the way Nick/Fang thought of devi as rose all the time was really, good but also shiverish.

I really hope they don't lose it.. I mean, themselves

i'm with snowfall on the Kevin should kill him thing, but also not, because Nick should have his revenge too, Joe the same.. and macy and Devi and.. you get the picture

just make it good, kay? !

gr8 chap, update soon!

love, silver
Snowfallxo chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter...

but...

...nicholas. :( he's heartbroken and sad and...

gdhgkdsjfhgkjd write more. now.
silvereyed angel chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
wow, angsty much?

Somehow, this chapter seemed a little off to me.. I love angst and low points, but their lifes are now just going low, lower, lowest and even lowerer.. As you know, I love to see Nick sad, but he's downright hurting now!

And the 'forgetting about themselves' is really good, but it scares the crap out of me..

that was pretty heavy critique, sorry about that, I found the rest of the chapter absolutely awesome! so sad how they parted and I hate the Boss! like, so badly I want to actually find a way into a story and hurt him!

Poor them, but it was all really well written, like I said before, I love angst and this was really good!

(you read snowfall's angsty story/letter?)

great chapter!

byebye
silvereyed angel chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
aww.. the danger nickname .

wow, incredible chapter, so great! I noticed it was somewhat rushed, but that really didn't matter..

The action returns and so are our heroes! yay..

IT was a really unexpected, but still really cool twist.. I had no clue as what was coiming up this chapter and I certainly didn't expect them to be seeing each other..

So, I'm sorry for the delay of this review.. I have been tuned out for the last couple of days, please excuse me for that.. I still love the story nothingless

silver
Snowfallxo chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
I know what you mean about the studying thing... I do it all the time. I'm the world's best procrastinator, not that that's a good thing.

But luckily enough, you wrote an awesome chapter because of not studying! (The best work gets done then. LOL)

But considering it's 4:06 in the morning... I don't have any really bad Jonas puns for you. :( This definately deserved one or two though. :)

Snowfall
HollyKalina23 chapter 10 . 11/18/2009
Umm. I don't want to be rude or anything but I was wondering if you noticed that you updated this story with the next chapter from Child of Chaos. This chapter isn't with the right story and I just wondered if you noticed. Good chapter though.
Destined Jonas chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
argh, i don't want you to shout out my story, i just want you to UPDATE! when's the next update? I really like this story, it really seems to come to life, unlike some of those weird stories out there, which don't have vivid enough descriptions. THank you for the update - It made my day! :D