Reviews for First Night
vampiregal42 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I could totally imagine this really happening in the books. It was a little slow at first, but then got better. Overall I really enjoyed this story.

TheFennecFox chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I like it, this is a good fic. Although in RoTG's it clearly states that Numair is freshly 30 :P
Duranixo0o chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Such a beautiful, lovely story! Fantastic!
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
hm. interesting- but good. very good
Sarra Salmalin chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I loved ur story and really couldn't find any faux pas. The ONLY thing I could MAYBE even critique would be that I'm not sure that Daine and Numair were living together only 2 months after the Immortals War. I may be mistaken, but for some reason I'm not sure that happened. Maybe I'm just losing my mind. Anyways, I like ur style of writing, and I'm looking forward to seeing more Daine & Numair stories from you. Happy writing!

- Sarra SalmalĂ­n
mistywabbit chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Very nice descriptive prose, good dialogue, and I/C! Numair's reasoning was very good, as was Daine's reaction to it. ;)

The only thing I'd say is that Numair is meant to be fourteen years older than Daine, and numbers should really be written as words as opposed to in characters.

I really enjoyed that, it was lovely!
electricdust chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
THAT was fabulous. It was detailed, visual, and definitely made me catch my breath :)

Great job!
Monotufu chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I love it! It's perfect!
Loten chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
D/N fluff! Not only that, but plausible, in-character and well-written D/N fluff! I like this :)
sylvanius chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I liked this, you have really good flow in your writing and a very good grasp on dialogue which is hard. The only thing is that, especially towards the beginning, all the exposition is really unneeded. Since it's fanfiction you can pretty much assume that your readers know the back story so you don't have to put a lot of time into explaining the characters and their relationships to each other. It basically takes up space without adding anything to the story. Other than that I thought it was very well done and I hope to see more from you soon.
omgluvr24 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Love it, the only thing I have to say is that Numair is 14 years older than her, not 11.