Reviews for Ragweeds
harvestmoon18 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I just started reading this story and I have to say that just with this first chapter, I cried. Like literally sobbing. Stories don't usually get to me like this with only the first chapter. Their pain was just so horrible. I'm so glad that I don't have to wait for the next chapter.
lalaalaaa chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
I totally understand. You don't have to really worry about it.. I mean, I love this story a lot.. and it's one of my favorites. But I understand that even you need/have a life too. Lol. If I was an author, it wouldn't be very fun for me to have reviewers annoying me to death, though I would very much appreciate them!

I just hope you have a nice little break for a while and a nice life. :)

And you can update whenever you can..
spunkmehard chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
Angel, do what you need to do whatever that might be. Your emotional and physical well-being take presidence so just do it. I will wait on your story when you are ready to resume once you are in a better place to write your wonderful tales. My only wish is for your complete well-being and I look forward to whatever you have to offer in your writings. Take care and be well.
phoebelicious chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
Angie, as much I'm disappointed I don't get to read more of your words for a while. I completely understand the need for real life to take precedence. I'm really glad you aren't giving up completely, you are waaaaay too talented and author to not put your gifts to use. Take all the time you need and know that whenever you're ready. we'll all be here waiting for you.
deenerneener chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Hmm. I found this story through a recommendation from one of my favorite authors (right this minute, I can't recall whom). There is obviously a backstory here. I'm intrigued to read more.

Very vivid imagery. The most heartwrenching line was the policeman calling Edward a 'useless punk'. Clearly, someone is causing harm to Bella and, it seems, Edward is one of the few people (or only person) who is aware of it and concerned enough to try to do something to help her.

I'll keep reading.

Thanks for writing. I always find it brave of authors to share their work.
Jeannec chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
My husband hates that I read all this fanfiction. I can understand how you need to step back sometimes and I'm sure that writng these stories is a million times harder than just reading.

I can't wait for the next factor. The ex-factor is on my top 5 favorites. I hope you will still be able to write it.

Jeanne
beowulfgirl chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
It's about finding balance...the people in our lives need nurturing as much as we need to nurture our individual selves. Just know that life has its ebbs and flows, it's peaks and valleys. There will be times when we can balance everything and times when it's challenging.

I'm an avid reader and read a lot of fanfic. I'm a divorced mom, and my son grumbles about my fanfic addiction. So, it's not just contained to hubbies.

Take care of you. Balance will come.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
I just wanted to say, good luck and I hope everything gets back on track for you. Hope to see you soon, I'll be here. ;)
katmiles77 chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
mangocider chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
like the quote. totally understand sometimes u have to focus on ur life outside ffn
sallyjayburton chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
I. will. die. without. an. update. soon! lol

I hope you get the rest and relaxation that you need. I am so thankful that you share these stories with us. It's like my second world that I get to live in when I can't take this one anymore ]]
sallyjayburton chapter 9 . 5/15/2010
cha-ching! money money money...money

there, you have been paid lol

I'm getting nervous.. I'm catching up to you and it scares me.

I don't want to have to wait for updates, I'm a big whiny baby without my stories [[ lol
sallyjayburton chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
aaahhh! the last line of this chapter got me all giddy! like my eyes teared up with happiness! god it feels like I am experiencing all this too! how do you do that? lol

great chapter (as usual lol)
sallyjayburton chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
great chapter. I really loved that he was there to pull her back when she freaked out over the vicodin. Kinda nervous about whats going to happen when he goes to Billy's and wondering if Bella will ever get placed with a family.. I'm very anxious to see where this story goes. I am absolutely in love with your writing.
i love you edward chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
i...i ... have read over 2000 fanfictions right now and i've read exellent ones

But this ..this is the most honest well-written fanfiction so far ..

i am utterly speachless

well done

i hope i will be able to stop crying when the story ends ...

keep up the exellent work ...please..
2,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »