Reviews for Ragweeds
ccchellesss chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
I wish you well during your hiatus. I know how it is to want to take a step back and work out the personal things. I will forever be a fan and a follower and will wait for you when you decide to come back. I have you on Twitter, so you're not so far away! Good luck :)
3diamonds chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
Know that we'll be eagerly awaiting your words!
BilliCullen chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
Best of luck to you on your time off.

I will be waiting for your return when you feel it is best for you.

Thanks for letting us know what is going on.

It is appreciated.
harvestmoon18 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I just started reading this story and I have to say that just with this first chapter, I cried. Like literally sobbing. Stories don't usually get to me like this with only the first chapter. Their pain was just so horrible. I'm so glad that I don't have to wait for the next chapter.
lalaalaaa chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
I totally understand. You don't have to really worry about it.. I mean, I love this story a lot.. and it's one of my favorites. But I understand that even you need/have a life too. Lol. If I was an author, it wouldn't be very fun for me to have reviewers annoying me to death, though I would very much appreciate them!

I just hope you have a nice little break for a while and a nice life. :)

And you can update whenever you can..
spunkmehard chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
Angel, do what you need to do whatever that might be. Your emotional and physical well-being take presidence so just do it. I will wait on your story when you are ready to resume once you are in a better place to write your wonderful tales. My only wish is for your complete well-being and I look forward to whatever you have to offer in your writings. Take care and be well.
phoebelicious chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
Angie, as much I'm disappointed I don't get to read more of your words for a while. I completely understand the need for real life to take precedence. I'm really glad you aren't giving up completely, you are waaaaay too talented and author to not put your gifts to use. Take all the time you need and know that whenever you're ready. we'll all be here waiting for you.
deenerneener chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Hmm. I found this story through a recommendation from one of my favorite authors (right this minute, I can't recall whom). There is obviously a backstory here. I'm intrigued to read more.

Very vivid imagery. The most heartwrenching line was the policeman calling Edward a 'useless punk'. Clearly, someone is causing harm to Bella and, it seems, Edward is one of the few people (or only person) who is aware of it and concerned enough to try to do something to help her.

I'll keep reading.

Thanks for writing. I always find it brave of authors to share their work.
Jeannec chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
My husband hates that I read all this fanfiction. I can understand how you need to step back sometimes and I'm sure that writng these stories is a million times harder than just reading.

I can't wait for the next factor. The ex-factor is on my top 5 favorites. I hope you will still be able to write it.

Jeanne
beowulfgirl chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
It's about finding balance...the people in our lives need nurturing as much as we need to nurture our individual selves. Just know that life has its ebbs and flows, it's peaks and valleys. There will be times when we can balance everything and times when it's challenging.

I'm an avid reader and read a lot of fanfic. I'm a divorced mom, and my son grumbles about my fanfic addiction. So, it's not just contained to hubbies.

Take care of you. Balance will come.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
I just wanted to say, good luck and I hope everything gets back on track for you. Hope to see you soon, I'll be here. ;)
katmiles77 chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
mangocider chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
like the quote. totally understand sometimes u have to focus on ur life outside ffn
sallyjayburton chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
I. will. die. without. an. update. soon! lol

I hope you get the rest and relaxation that you need. I am so thankful that you share these stories with us. It's like my second world that I get to live in when I can't take this one anymore ]]
sallyjayburton chapter 9 . 5/15/2010
cha-ching! money money money...money

there, you have been paid lol

I'm getting nervous.. I'm catching up to you and it scares me.

I don't want to have to wait for updates, I'm a big whiny baby without my stories [[ lol
2,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »