Reviews for Ragweeds
yoursordidhome chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
this is so intense! can't wait to see what happens!
julesep3026 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Amazing start! Anxiously awaiting the next update!
Breenda15 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
My God! That ... was keep going )
pattsylove chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Um... wow is all I can say. You had me in tears, you could feel the passion they had for one another with out knowing any of the back story. I am leery to read though because I cant stand when stories dont have a happy ending, and from this I wonder if there can be a bella and Edward happy ending. Keep going and see what happens! Its really good, but I guess I shouldnt expect anything less from you, right? Interested to read more!
sherrie cherries chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
definitely interested to see where this goes...all of your stories rock!
pearlsnpolos16 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow, that was heartbreaking but so intriging and I ant wait to see where this story goes. I'm excited.
ScarletBlondepr chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Holy chit! That was intense. My heart was racing the entire time.

I'm intrigued and will definitely be following this story too!
raven1212 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Well you definitely have me intrigued. Great start, though I'm feeling that this story is going to be full of angst. Which already has me worried. I love angst but sometimes my poor little heart can't take it. Are the chapters going to be this length or are they going to be long like The Ex Factor?
DomMeBEdward chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was heartbreaking, the piece of his shirt all she had left? I am hooked. I need more.
JessicaClare422 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
SO FUCKING INTENSE! I am so intrigued by this story! I will be waiting on ends for the first chapter
ladysharkey1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Geez, I'm like WOW. Speechless. Need more. Need it soon.
Lisalove83 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh holy hell...I'm excited...I'm intrigued...I'm fucking ECSTATIC for what you have in store for this!

Very, VERY good prologue :)

Can't wait for more!
JennyPenny1204 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I'm intrigued. More, please!
Openhome chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Tremendously done! You had my heart racing from the first two sentences. I can't wait for the rest of the trip. Thanks so much for a very well written story.

By the way, I am a foster mother with 14 years experience and five adopted kids. The sense of desperation was incredible to read and very realistic. If I find areas that aren't realistic, do you mind if I let you know? I will not do so in a critical way.

Thanks for a tremendous story, Kayla
thelostartofletterwriting chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
okay-definetly intrigued-looks like a really good start!

anxious to see where you take it from here!
2,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 .. Last Next »