Reviews for Ragweeds
Whitlocks Love chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I am very much intrigued by this new story...again throwing us in the middle! great attention getter! looking forward to where you take us!
NamasteMuthaFucka chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I LOVE THIS! i mean i love all your work, especially TEF... but this, just by reading the first chapter- i feel it will be my favorite. cant wait for more. great work
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
So what does a couple do when the world seems against them? I'm interested to find out.
sarah chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
OH MY GOD!

that was awesome! seriously. i cannot WAIT for more! please update soon.

by the way i love how you wrote in that all Bella had left was a piece of Edward's ripped shirt, very creative
mangocider chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
omg totally love this story and i've only read the prologue i really hope everything turns out update soon!
jackiehydelover chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow...well, you got me hooked! Can't wait to see where you're going to take this :D
LR51 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I am a big TEF fan. Reading it for the second time.

OMG! This story is so sad. I hope we get some info on their past and how they came to obviously fall in love. Definitely glad I have you on author alert!
padalf1025 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Good! Keep Going! Curious to see where this story takes us!
eye ree chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Omg omg omg omg! Okay. I'm a total fangirl of urs and when I saw the alert for the new story I totally squealed! I usually read from my blackberry and I heard u could know review from them so yay! I'm very excited about this. Total angst lover so hit me with it! Incredibly intense and badboyward already pwns me! Can't wait for more!
TwilightLoverxo chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
CONTINUE!
FirstDayOfMyLife chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I am definitely intrigued! Great chapter to begin the story... left us wondering lots of questions! Can't wait to find out why the cops took Edward, what did he do or what do they think he did? I like how this already feels different from TEF, definitely interested to see where it goes. :)
nadiaaaBABY chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
OH ANG dont be nervous love...This story will be epic. I loved the raw and uncut emotion that existed in this chapter. I could literally feel and see everything. Please update soon
tazzded chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow...you already have me crying. Great beginning. Hope you continue it.
zkcej chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
wow that preface is amazingling written cant wait for more! im so intrigue of the story
danipony89 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009