Reviews for Ragweeds
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
So what does a couple do when the world seems against them? I'm interested to find out.
sarah chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
OH MY GOD!

that was awesome! seriously. i cannot WAIT for more! please update soon.

by the way i love how you wrote in that all Bella had left was a piece of Edward's ripped shirt, very creative
mangocider chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
omg totally love this story and i've only read the prologue i really hope everything turns out update soon!
jackiehydelover chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow...well, you got me hooked! Can't wait to see where you're going to take this :D
LR51 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I am a big TEF fan. Reading it for the second time.

OMG! This story is so sad. I hope we get some info on their past and how they came to obviously fall in love. Definitely glad I have you on author alert!
padalf1025 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Good! Keep Going! Curious to see where this story takes us!
eye ree chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Omg omg omg omg! Okay. I'm a total fangirl of urs and when I saw the alert for the new story I totally squealed! I usually read from my blackberry and I heard u could know review from them so yay! I'm very excited about this. Total angst lover so hit me with it! Incredibly intense and badboyward already pwns me! Can't wait for more!
TwilightLoverxo chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
CONTINUE!
FirstDayOfMyLife chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I am definitely intrigued! Great chapter to begin the story... left us wondering lots of questions! Can't wait to find out why the cops took Edward, what did he do or what do they think he did? I like how this already feels different from TEF, definitely interested to see where it goes. :)
nadiaaaBABY chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
OH ANG dont be nervous love...This story will be epic. I loved the raw and uncut emotion that existed in this chapter. I could literally feel and see everything. Please update soon
tazzded chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow...you already have me crying. Great beginning. Hope you continue it.
zkcej chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
wow that preface is amazingling written cant wait for more! im so intrigue of the story
danipony89 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
woah... very intrigued...
athena-apollo chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Can I just say that you are one amazing and talented writer. I've read just about all of your stories, and have fallen in love with them all. Your story The Ex Factor was a piece of art, it was so beautifully written.

The Preface for this story blew me away, I'm already starting to tear up over it and it's only the first chapter. Also I love your idea of Edward and Bella being in the foster system, from exper I can't wait to see where you take this story and I know the journey will be amazing.
Dandy chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
It seemed really really melodramatic. I half expected them to run into the ocean to commit suicide. You should let the work speak for itself instead of begging for reviews all the time.
2,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 Next »