Reviews for Ragweeds
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
I hope you continue this story soon, definitely one of the best i've read :)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
amazing story, really and truly. I'd write more but i just want to keep on reading :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Okay, I don't mean to be harsh, but seriously.
You haven't updated in about 3 years.
You haven't even LOGGED ON since October of 2011.
It's annoying.
Hiatus doesn't mean 5 years.
It means 1 at the most.
So get writing.
minhjen chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Gosh it's been years. I hope all is well with you. You and this amazing story, from the beginning has been on my mind. God Bless.
twifanatic01 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Whaaaaaaat?! Literally before I started reading and I saw your tear warning I thought "I never really cry on the first chapter, how could I? I have no emotional ties to the story...?" Please excuse me while I rinse out the towel I felt the need to bawl in. Amazing first chapter. Can't wait to read more, I'm sure you'll see my name a few more times along the way ;D
Guest chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
I am in love with this story! You have no idea! Every time I listen to songs I always make the lyrics fit them somehow :P. I died when I realized you hadn't updated in nearly 3 years! I freaked! Please, please, please PLEASE come back to this story! I understand that you're busy but I really want to know what happens. Thanks, much love.
lovexxlustxx chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow... This Prologue was so intense! Can't wait to read the story!
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Okay so the story hasnt been updated in about 3 years so are you still writing? ?

Please continue to write as I love the idea that you have made up !

VampireFreakXoxoxo
SiaStw chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
omg :Z
VampireMater311 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is literally THE best,not ONE OF THE best, well written fanfic iv ever read! PLEASE go on!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
uuuuuuuggggggh I freaking love this story and you got me hooked and then it ended and you say you arnt giving up on it then i looked at when it was last updated. Over a year ago! pleeeaase right more. Just going to cry now because i got hooked and now your giving up on it! This is a slap in the face.
JulsA913 chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Please finish this!
mec.smile chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Completely taken by this story already
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
AMAZING CHAPTER BUT SADDD):
Read-Till-It-Hurts chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
It's been two years! Do you think you're ready to continue this now?
2,285 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »