Reviews for Ragweeds chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Completely taken by this story already
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Read-Till-It-Hurts chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
It's been two years! Do you think you're ready to continue this now?
noooooonammme chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Yay yay yay. I am a fan of the exfactor and please please continue to work on ragweeds!
Miles10 chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
Well it's been two years so your probably not gonna ever finish your story's but I want you to know that I love all these stories and if you finish them I will defiantly be reading them ;)
Ragweedsfan chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Love your story! Prolouge had me hooked! Hope you update soon can't wait to read more of this amazing story! :)
Sap958 chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
Oh man I got so wrapped up in this story with no clue it went on hiatus. Great story, hope it comes back soon.
Favorite chapter. :) (Of any story)'Tis the best xx
Jennifed chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
Hopefully things get btr soon until them ur one of my favs and i got u on story alert
Mary chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
I really love ur stories alot but when r u updating the next chapter because its a REALLY GOOD story if u dont then i wont understand the prefrence and it wont make sense
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
Why did you stop writingg:O! I was loving your story so much! Your should carry it on when ever you get time! Explore edwards and bella's relationship :). I really love your idea and your story please carry it on?:(
Bored chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
Nice story but u know what's weired I was born I japan and my dad retired from the marines after 20 years creepy
SHANNON716 chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
I'm glad tor read Edward did not sleep with that girl...that's how I took it anyways. I don't know why, but it would crush me to read anything between anyone but Bella and Edward in this story. It might lose it's appeal to me. I'm enjoying the story very much.
SHANNON716 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I know the story is complete, but I'm curious and will keep reading
tales2tell chapter 11 . 9/25/2011

This story is amazing. I kind of just fell upon it while broswing through someone's favourites.

I can't wait til you continue it. So eager to find out what happens next. You had me at the prologe! Great writing, truly!

I know you have personal stuff going on, but with all respect, I'll continue to stalk/harass you until you give us some more! And then I'll do it again in another review! It's endless. It may get annoying, but it's only a symbol of my love! :)
2,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »