Reviews for Ragweeds
19casey94 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Holy shit that was really good!
shahdua chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This story seems amazing already. :)
NissaAnissa chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
Hey!

We have been talking a couple of times before and you told me you had some real life problems. Since Ragweeds is still on a hiatus, I hope you are ok? Like I told you in our previous conversations I love how and what you write. I of course would love to read what happens in Ragweeds but I am also hoping that you are doing ok. So if you have time to reply that's great if you don't then I wish you all the best and really hope that you real life problems are solved and/or that you and your family are fine.

Anissa
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
that was good keep it up
just passing by chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I must say you are a really good writer, the psychological profile of the characters is very detailed, and the scenarios are very well described one can feel right there with the characters... JUST AMAZING!
just passing by chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Reading it for the first time... I must say the psychological state of this characters is very well explained, even the atmosphere makes you be right there with them.

Congratulations... You are very detailed and that is awesome. Keep up the amazing job.
Elisse chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
great story! i hope u choose to start writing it again soon, i really want to hear the rest of their story. you going a great job! :)
inomniaperatus2 chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
Love your story. I noticed it's been over a year since you updated, I hope you do it soon.
VeelaWishes chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Intriguing-a very good start X
Alexis chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
I'll stick with you all the way (:
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Shit !
sherimi chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
love it
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Very intriguing, indeed. Can't wait to read the backstories & where this is headed. LOVE!
2,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »