Reviews for A Southern Moon
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I enjoyed this. Thanks.
Ktate chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was very interesting. Well written, as well. Great job. :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Jasper, you bad rebel boy, you! Poor girl had one passionate interlude and died for her sin. Kind of feel sorry for her, sort of like Jasper did. Hell of a life, being a vampire, I guess. Sort of like dancing with the Devil, you're probably not going to survive it. Of course, as pretty as Jasper is, it might almost be worth it.
RichelleCullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
A good mix of sensual and sad. I love how you captured the ambiance of the south after the war.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is a bleak piece but well written and the historical elements are convincing.

I felt as though I witnessed the whole thing since your writing style is so detailed and visual.
JanetL chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
So dark... and so fulfilling. Loved every word.

ingrid44 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I know it was the times, and Jasper was a real predator, but I was still hoping he won't kill the girl.

You did say at the outset that is was a dark story and I was hoping that by forcing himself on the young girl would be enough.

Think of her having to explain why she wasn't a virgin on wedding night. Or have experienced an orgasm, in fact several, if her husband was a selfish lover and she never had another.

But, it was well written, and Jasper was only following his new instincts.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
OH MAN...what a way to go. I thought he was going to make it through without hurting her. Sad for the mother. But excellent job on writing that. Thanks for sharing it.
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Hot and scary, just the way I like 'em :)
Unable to Exist chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
y'know, i kinda feel bad for him. I mean, woah, hold the reins jasper, but it's probably from lonliness...that he did the sex, i mean. loved it, it was so sad and cute! and totally sexy.
rubell chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
hmmm, well hurrah for being able to give spontanous orgasms, that is a feat i wish my husband had...and they were not just the usual run of the mill orgasms but the BIG O...such a rare creature...almost like a unicorn...hmmm, wonder what my husband is doing right
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This made me almost cry, a lot; for Jasper!
fergi81 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I agree with one of your other reviewers, your writing is very visual. I feel as if I'm there watching it all happen...nice job!
dixiehellkat101 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
My God, that was a lovely one shot! Yep, if I had to pick a way to die that would be it...and I'd die with a big stupid grin on my face! Really though, it was wonderful and thank you for writing it.