Reviews for Little Zoo Series: The Three Week Challenge
SkileneFTW chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
XD! I like this story!
Pliffy chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I think Athena will say the bet was no planking now him using the stuff that he uses to prank but inside of planking he will save his dad and while not losing the bet. :)
AmaraBellaGirl chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
OMG!
MordecaiLover14 chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
LOL I love that part...

"What? How come it’s always my fault? I mean, isn’t it possible that Skipper drank a chemical to get a boost, and I wasn’t involved at all?” That was hilarious!
knockknocktimerico chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Ha that was so funny, you gotta update this NOW so I can find out what happens :)
RavenFeathersOfDarkness chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Oh, wow, I love this story..I can't wait to see what happens next!
halfhuman123 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Just a couple of errors here and there, but nothing major enough to take away from the chapter! Good stuff, and I can't wait to see what Marshal does next!

Whoopee Cushion, by the way
knockknocktimerico chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
ohh you've sparked my intrest. I can't wait to see what happens to Skipper without his coffee, and I highly doubt that Marshal can go three weeks with out pranking. Please UPDATE SOON!
halfhuman123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Nice! Three weeks? Sounds harsh.
candysweets chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh, cool! Hahaha...I like this. I love coffee...eh, regular none fish coffee...hehe. I've had to go weeks without it, and no one believes I can..hehe..coffe!

Anyways, back to the story. The plot sounds interesting as well as cute! I love it. _ I can't wait for more!
AmaraBellaGirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That is awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next!
loveydovey14 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Three weeks without coffee or pranks! Marshal and Skipper are never gonna make it. great beginning!

“Because no one with a brain would touch their tongue to the green substance in the toilet” Athena said. LOL!
Ninjagirly chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
DUH DUH DUH! Who will win? I can't wait to find out!