Reviews for Poison Pink
Hilarious! I loved the difference in the characters. Happy Ulquiorra was my favourite. XD I wish there was a little more from other characters persepectives but I still loved this story.
Aurora Noir chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
This fic is hilarious! I had it recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad they did as it has most definitely fulfilled my crackfic quota for the month.
The mere idea of Ulquiorra sat giggling in the corner about "sparklies" is just an image I don't think I'll forget ;) I know you wrote this quite a while ago but I thought I'd send my appreciation for the pure Espada silliness you have brought to my day!
Toluene chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
I want to thank you so much for writing this, because it was my first fanfic and this story is what started making me read fanfic. I love this fic.
Khorale chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
What Noitara had done had probably saved Szayel from that horrible death, as Kenpachi'd murder Mayuri first! XD
Noella Montoya chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Your story has made me laugh so hard! I look like a maniac for bursting into laughter in the dead of night! Thank you for making my day! XD And the French thank you for giving us such nice compliments!
NobodyNinja chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
That was cuuuute XD Nnoitra and Tesla's "moment" was cuuute... And HILARIOUS! You're great 3 (btw REBORN! is awesome! 3)
ShadesofStrange chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
Hilarity at it's best! Great fic
UltimateYaoiAddict chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
Aww, 2bad. I was really lookin forward to a Pantera Grimmjow to ..(ahem) MATE wit Octava! Especially after the catchin him scene
Lazy Gaga chapter 15 . 11/1/2011
oh gosh, that was hilarious! LOVED it!
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 14 . 8/5/2011

Grimmjow now scares me

LMFAO at nnigatoira

Harbel. Well. I feel bad for giving her grimm

AWSOME STORY! i was lmfao the whole time...
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
lmao go Gin :D
Val chapter 15 . 3/29/2011
This is a great story hilarious too! Hope you continue to make excellent work. I wish you good luck.
Pokemon-Paul-Lover chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
all of these were...HILARIOUS!:))
FrostyFeline chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
-giggles madly- I loved this fic! Awesomely funny! One thing near the end though...I thought Ulqui died? o.o
FrostyFeline chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Eh heh, :-) I know I should feel sorry for Ulqui-chan but I can't help but let my yaoi Fangirl side kick in... 8)