Reviews for When Something So Wrong
xXAeroxLightsXx chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Angel chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
I'm really liking how this fic is going! Drunk Rachel was so funny - I liked Rachel getting flirty at the party - she deserves guys to see her gorgeousness :P Please update this story.
shinecsc chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
o..drama!haha..i like rachel slytly drunk!update!
emo nemo96 chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
update!
chrisfaithalin chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
Sweet story. I love drunk Rachel. I can't wait for your next chapter. And I love your use of The Hush Sound. I'm writing a Puck/Rachel story right now and I am going to have them sing Don't Wake Me Up. Awesome band.
JustAmazing chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
SHIT THE TRUTTH IS OUT ...

that means...

trouble in puckleberry land :/ XD

i loved it.

Quinn finally got whats coming to her : D

x]
Copper's Mama chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
oh my. look out puck!

can't wait for the next update!
LittleLies chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
You like The Hush Sound too? I nearly squealed with joy when I read the first lyric. It's such a great song and I think it fits in perfectly
moviejunkie92 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
can't wait to read more keep them coming.
Maiqu20 chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
loved it
snowflakes849 chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
OMG! She told him! I feel a fight between Finn and Puck in the future! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
i love wine red! i love the hush sound, and im glad i actually knew a song in a fic!

great chapter, cant wait to see what happens in the confrontation
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
great job! Quinn did look a little rushed to tell him. I'm glad it's out. can't wait for the next chapter. :)
ufc91 chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Is it weird that I feel more sorry for Finn than Quinn, even with her being pregnant and all? But honestly, it had to happen. And Finn had really stepped up, suffering a lot of stress and tears because of her lie.

I just can't feel sorry fir her.
Mfoto chapter 6 . 11/1/2009