Reviews for Divinity
Deep...
pikachucat chapter 1 . 2/15
awesome
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Woah. That was something very special. The thought put into creating a divinity and the consequences of a divinities existence. Such a powerful idea. Should one become a true god all things must change from beginning to end to make room for a being that by definition is eternal and therefore must have always been. Loved how Chaotic it became.
gryphonsson chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
...I have no idea what to say to this.
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
This could be an amazing story if done at full length, but perhaps a modification?

What if there was no way to truly 'ascend' to that truly divine status, no way to change reality quite so easily, to bend and break and remake rules? No conceptual powers, at least on that scale.

Naruto and Kyuubi are instead forced to learn and grow and hunt for lesser demons and powers to absorb on their way to true power.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Me confused
Broken Ascendent chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Ha.
Dr.Curtis chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Awesome. I really enjoyed the premise,and am curious if naruto is supposed to represent the holy trinity
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
wow
nice
poetaster chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Another nice one shot! A literal godmode Naruto.

Maybe someone can do a fanart titled "The Apotheosis of Uzumaki Naruto" based on this.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
"In the beginning, there was ramen."

Heh. I giggled.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
...that's an interesting idea.

I like this. Kinda wierd but well, Naruto ended up GOD so, I'm okay with it.
peacelight24 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I don't know if you meant to do this, but it kind of relates to the holy trinity, doesn't it? Anyways, whether or not you meant to, I liked it, and your name made me laugh, so props to you!
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I liked it. Philosophical and freaky.
CelibateHero chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I feel like you wanted to make it longer but didn't, kind of like the end was rushed. But this oneshot was still awesome. The last sentence made chills go up my spine. Good job!