Reviews for Divinity
poetaster chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Another nice one shot! A literal godmode Naruto.

Maybe someone can do a fanart titled "The Apotheosis of Uzumaki Naruto" based on this.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
"In the beginning, there was ramen."

Heh. I giggled.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
...that's an interesting idea.

I like this. Kinda wierd but well, Naruto ended up GOD so, I'm okay with it.
peacelight24 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I don't know if you meant to do this, but it kind of relates to the holy trinity, doesn't it? Anyways, whether or not you meant to, I liked it, and your name made me laugh, so props to you!
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I liked it. Philosophical and freaky.
CelibateHero chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I feel like you wanted to make it longer but didn't, kind of like the end was rushed. But this oneshot was still awesome. The last sentence made chills go up my spine. Good job!
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That last line DAAAMN
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Very interesting idea, love it.
GarWolf chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oddly enough, I did click on this story by accident, thanks to an oversensitive scroll-wheel. This was really... interesting. It seemed to die down in the end, like you had realized it should be a little longer, or meant to end it like that but couldn't fill out more. Given that this is a short one-shot, that is probably for the best though.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Weird but interesting
rajvir chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I like it was intriging
X59 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
really cool and interesting
LycanRed chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I think that you should be cautious with this story. Human nature being what it is, this story could very well spawn a 'church of Naruto' cult, or some such variation of the same. Soon there'll be a bunch of orange wearing, ramen eating, bleach blonde fox lovers running around with signs saying, In the beginning there was Naruto. It'll be the dawn of a new age, seriously.

PeaceOut

LycanRed
moodycow210 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
that

was

awesome

the last sentence was the coolest thing ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2011