Reviews for A Stolen Moment
garbleturkey chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This was so lovely and sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I really loved it :)
AnnieBGoode chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Didn't think I'd enjoy it. I was so wrong!
NessieCullen9 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Best Dramione fic I've found on this site yet. Well done! :)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
you write draco and hermione so well! I'd love to see more of the couple from you :)
Ima Braxton chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love this they should of been together though...
TheLittleSwan chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow. I mean, really. Touching and wonderful and probably the singularly best love scene between Draco and Hermione that I have ever read.

I didn't particularly like the 20 years later scene because I hate her with Ron, so I am going to pretend it wasn't there and that she and Draco found a way to be together after your story. So much good. Thank you.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is the first oneshot i read that is actually better than good. Awesome! Keep writing.
TheDeepestDepths chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Utterly beautiful.

I love how you've incorporated it completely into the books - including the '19 years later' chapter. Often stories ignore that and it frees up a whole range of possibilities but you've managed to write this pairing into canon and it's wonderful.

The images make for a heartbreaking story and, honestly, the bit at the end completes it.
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Really lovely :)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I'm a recent fan of Draco/Hermione and this was wonderfully hot. I liked seeing Draco's shell crack a bit and show the he has a tenderness too. I never cared for Jo's epilogue and though I know why you went with that I'd like to have seen them make eye contact elsewhere instead. Otherwise I loved it! :)
Pharies chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I'm very amused. Memories can to things like relive a moment, or several, in an instant.

Great job )

Tori
ghoulinpyjamas chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
The ending is so cute! I love it!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Loved it thank you
Accio Libros chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I want the happy endings where they end up together. This 6 line epilogue made me tear up!

It was a really good story! I love stories that seem like they could have happened, but J.K never wrote it in the books.

xx